Ever gotten emotional over JAV? And for what reason?

Cashpope

Mar 20, 2024
This is definitely reaching deep into a comical territory of discussion, but the the thought came to my head and I keep wondering what it could possibly take for another person to get emotional over adult videos of all things. If anyone has a story of being in this scenario, I would love to hear no matter how bizarre (or even genuinely heart-wrenching) it ended up being. I am wholeheartedly intrigued to hear how things happened.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but although I realize JAV is pure fantasy, I do get angry at some of the wimpy husbands who catch their wives with another man, and seem to accept it. I mentioned in a post quite some time ago, the best example i can think of is an older Satomi Suzuki film where the husband hides in the back seat of their van while his boss is shtupping his wife and at the end of the movie he walks in on them in their bedroom and replies something to the effect of "oh well, she's my wife, I love her". I mean come on..that film made me start the post "leveling the playing field" which is still available on the forum. But, as I said, it's all fantasy and I guess that is what studios feel men like to see.

Cashpope

Mar 20, 2024
I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but although I realize JAV is pure fantasy, I do get angry at some of the wimpy husbands who catch their wives with another man, and seem to accept it. I mentioned in a post quite some time ago, the best example i can think of is an older Satomi Suzuki film where the husband hides in the back seat of their van while his boss is shtupping his wife and at the end of the movie he walks in on them in their bedroom and replies something to the effect of "oh well, she's my wife, I love her". I mean come on..that film made me start the post "leveling the playing field" which is still available on the forum. But, as I said, it's all fantasy and I guess that is what studios feel men like to see.
Yeah that's pretty much within the realm of what I'm asking about. Anger, sadness, hell even extreme giddiness if that's somehow possible. Anything that's ever invoked genuine, raw emotion, I am all ears to.