ゼロゼロナイン・ワン 009-1 [01-13][Complete][DVDrip Dual Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Classical anime from the old style artwork, music and dialogue. I have to admit, I was a bit put off by that at first but I feel I had underestimated this anime. The writing is actually pretty good and the artwork and dialogue are "camp". Some of the episodes are surprisingly well done (though perhaps not all of them) and this is not kid zone stuff. I found myself enjoying this series as it progressed, which is more common with the good animes, as you come to appreciate the characters and the story more with the telling. This anime was first serialized as a manga in 1969 (the last appearance in 1974) and was made into a Japanese television series, then an anime and most recently into a live action movie adaptation. (This should not be confused with another popular anime Cyborg 009 which was created by the same author). This is not a very well seeded torrent but it was seeded last I checked.

126232658895016316950_009-1_02_b.jpg
Plot Summary: In an alternate world, the Cold War has continued to persist for 140 years. As a result, the world was divided into two factions: the West Block, and the East Block. As the Cold War drags on, the tension between the two factions, as well as the amount of nuclear weapons they have, rise. Mylene Hoffman is a female cyborg who is a spy for the West Block. Together with three other agents, Mylene partakes in various missions issued by her superiors.

cov-4000-009-1-complete-english.jpg
Video: 704x384@29.97fps 1021kbps 2pass h264 Highest Quality profile
Audio: 128kbps 5.1 AAC+ English, 96kbps 2.0 AAC+ Japanese
Subs: ASS English styled subtitles, idx/sub English original DVD subtitles

009-1_121267.jpg

Original Uploader: cLT
File size: 2.96 GiB
Running time: 25 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 13
Directed by Naoyuki Konno
Music by Taku Iwasaki
Studio Ishimori Entertainment