Yukari Fujima 藤間ゆかり

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Another trooper in the Fuji Army. Yukari had started as a late teen with Kingdom. When Kingdom was really pushing the boundaries with Chakuero! She's got dozens of releases under her belt and even went on to graduate to JAV but unfortunately only released a few titles before calling it quits… She was a favourite of many!
An incomplete filmography is as follows:
[PAOJ-004]ジュエリーボックス 藤間ゆかり
[PAOD-0021]双丘 5 藤間ゆかり&藤川みく
[ABK-005]アッキーベッキー 5 藤間ゆかり
[PAOD-0017]双丘 藤間ゆかり&藤谷ゆうき
[PHT-003]ピュアホワイト 3 藤間ゆかり
[MLK-003]ミルキーリボンvol.3藤間ゆかり
[PAOD-0006]ゆかりん解禁!(まだ私が好きですか?) 藤間ゆかり
[TGN-001]藤間ゆかり Returns 藤間ゆかり
[MTF-2001]ペロチュ~ ビンビン教育委員会 藤間ゆかり・藤町なお
[FSHM-001]ピンキーネット FINAL 藤間ゆかりSP
[MTF-1006]大スキ! 藤間ゆかり
[MOR-038]ボルテージX 藤間ゆかり&藤木あやか
[CHNS-013]藤間ゆかりのナイショ! ゆかりんで遊ぼう
[KIDM-087]ゆかりんグゥ~ 藤間ゆかり
[PAOJ-004]ジュエリーボックス 藤間ゆかり.jpg [PAOD-0021]双丘 5 藤間ゆかり&藤川みく.jpg [ABK-005]アッキーベッキー 5 藤間ゆかり.jpg [PAOD-0017]双丘 藤間ゆかり&藤谷ゆうき.jpg [PHT-003]ピュアホワイト 3 藤間ゆかり.jpg [MLK-003]ミルキーリボンvol.3藤間ゆかり.jpg [PAOD-0006]ゆかりん解禁!(まだ私が好きですか?) 藤間ゆかり.jpg [TGN-001]藤間ゆかり Returns 藤間ゆかり.jpg [MTF-2001]ペロチュ~ ビンビン教育委員会 藤間ゆかり・藤町なお.jpg [FSHM-001]ピンキーネット FINAL 藤間ゆかりSP.jpg [MTF-1006]大スキ! 藤間ゆかり.jpg [MOR-038]ボルテージX 藤間ゆかり&藤木あやか.jpg [CHNS-013]藤間ゆかりのナイショ! ゆかりんで遊ぼう.jpg [KIDM-087]ゆかりんグゥ~ 藤間ゆかり.jpg

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Here's the cover of her Final release from Pinky. Looks like a collaboration from her previous releases.
ピンキーネット FINAL 藤間ゆかりSP
coming soon on 16/6/2009
And also another new IV released in the same month.
大スキ! ~ビンビン教育委員会~ 藤間ゆかり

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
New DVD on 10/29

ゆかりん解禁!(まだ私が好きですか?) 藤間ゆかり

ゆかりん復活!あのゆかりんがとうとう帰ってきました。充電たっぷり!いきなりの復帰作で全開の露出に挑戦。いままでなかった挑発的なシチュエーションにもチャレンジ! ちょっぴり大人になったゆかりん。(まだ私が好きですか)R-15作品

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Update.
Yukari will release 2 IVs in October.
One was already mentioned before:
ゆかりん解禁!(まだ私が好きですか?) 藤間ゆかり
Another one title is this:
藤間ゆかり Returns
伝説のアイドル「藤間ゆかり」は、バスト95センチの巨乳を持つ爆乳ロリータ娘だった!様々な諸事情によりファンの前から姿を消して半年・・・終に彼女は新しい第一歩を踏み出した!!※ハイビジョン撮影で毛穴までハッキリ丸見え!!

Mar 27, 2007
Looks amazing!
http://www.eic-book.com/detail_16369.html
pp_16369.jpg

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Somehow I think that video was shot way before she was taking the temporary break. When you compare that cover with this following new movie, you will feel the same way.
Here's the cover of ゆかりん解禁!(まだ私が好きですか?) 藤間ゆかり. You can see that her face changed a lot in this cover (or should i say...becomes more mature?).
Here's some scans (thanks to notices).
Looks like someone was editing those scans, so that the fans would not able to see the real pics. Damn it!
Anyway, those bejean scans show us a clue that Yukari probably will take the same route as Ayay Fujimoto did before. I will say she will join AV in next year.:shy:
Also, since she is naked now, that also mean her previous biodata is fake. Mind you that her current wiki page still show that she is borned in 1993. I wonder what is her real age.

Ryvius819

Feb 13, 2008
Here's some scans (thanks to notices).

Looks like someone was editing those scans, so that the fans would not able to see the real pics. Damn it!

Anyway, those bejean scans show us a clue that Yukari probably will take the same route as Ayay Fujimoto did before. I will say she will join AV in next year.:shy:

Also, since she is naked now, that also mean her previous biodata is fake. Mind you that her current wiki page still show that she is borned in 1993. I wonder what is her real age.:distressed:

Are those preview for a magazine or are they actual scans? If so where can I get them?

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Are those preview for a magazine or are they actual scans? If so where can I get them?

The latter one. You can purchase the magazine online if you want. Or you can wait for the people in japan to scan it and release them on the net. At this moment, we all knew that those magazine scans already completed and released to the net. The only problem is the important parts were removed.

Anyway, eventhough if we can't get those complete scans, I believe Yukari's bejean set will be appeared soon (probably in next month). We will wait and see.:full:

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Hmmm.. I managed to have a quick look at this month's Bejean on my way home. The annoying thing is that she's gone and had her nipples "pinkened" for her nude debut.
:donotwant:

I much preferred 'em their natural colour, but Japanese girls are very conscious of dark nipples and believe that light pink ones are a thing of beauty. Infact many salons offer this as a service much like bikini waxing or bleaching hair. It's kind of annoying and detracts from her natural sexiness ...

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Yukari's next teamwork installment.

双丘 第4章

大人気双丘シリーズ第4弾!大人気の藤間ゆかりちゃん登場。今回は新人のスザンナちゃんとのコンビで官能の世界を見せてくれます。時には明るくはしゃぎ合いながら、時にはしっとりと、時には激しく!ゆかりちゃん大興奮、スザンナちゃんの大事なところにあんなものを挿入!この60分あなたは右手が止まりません!

Coming soon on 29/1/2010

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
藤間ゆかり 南のEDEN

I just noticed while scanning the images from the paper copy of Bejean that they are actually taken from her just released photobook titled 南のEDEN. I therefore decided not to upload copies of those Bejean images as I believe the photobook in it's entirety should show up online soon. But I did order myself a physical copy and look forward to getting that in the post! Thanks for the online images ryuuga, she's still one of my favorites!

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Well, not surprising...with her poor acting/enthusiasm lately we might expect an uncensored shortly if the sales don't do that well:bow-pray:

Really, I wish her well in her new career choice:goodboy:

AV出演
http://pics.dmm.co.jp/mono/movie/mex003/mex003pl.jpg芸能人 未成年 藤間ゆかり
発売日: 2010/01/01
収録時間: 120分
出演者: 藤間ゆかり
監督: ----
シリーズ: ----
メーカー: MUTEKI
レーベル: MUTEKI EXCHANGE
ジャンル: 騎乗位 芸能人 デビュー作品
品番: mex003

The mex003 file does not play.

Mar 27, 2007
Well, not surprising...with her poor acting/enthusiasm lately we might expect an uncensored shortly if the sales don't do that well:bow-pray:

Really, I wish her well in her new career choice:goodboy:

well...

its not like she's just turned 18 like Sakura Aida (I'd say she's in her 20's for sure) so I don't feel the sense I had with Sakura that she had a career as a Jr which was really just prepping her for doing AV.

but I am pissed because I personally, IMHO, no offense intended or implied, just don't like guy-girl AV- so like with Sakura I wish for my own selfish reasons that she had done nude gravure instead- as now both my favorite idols are lost to me
:cry::cry::cry:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
I definitely agree on the nude Gravure preference, I would even prefer some work with riki.... or Shibuyashoten (if they're still around). Pardon my ignorance, but after watching the preview I don't think she'll do that well unless she changes her attitude. Her scene looks like Fuko's (....ex prostitute, right), too professional and dead:stress:

Erika seems to be the smarter of the lot, she's doing as much 'almost-AV' as she can, and I think she'll do well for a while if she sticks with it....She's my favorite of them really:full:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
well...

but I am pissed because I personally, IMHO, no offense intended or implied, just don't like guy-girl AV- so like with Sakura I wish for my own selfish reasons that she had done nude gravure instead

I agree with this... I'll lose interest if they go that route.

bobkckckc

Jun 17, 2009
girl in picture with yukari fujima

is there any info on the girl in the pic with yukari fujima? in the pics beside her, it appears her name is Yuuki Fujitani..any info/links on her would be much appreciated...

and I don't know why my original post a few weeks ago on the same matter was deleted...

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
is there any info on the girl in the pic with yukari fujima? in the pics beside her, it appears her name is Yuuki Fujitani..any info/links on her would be much appreciated...

and I don't know why my original post a few weeks ago on the same matter was deleted...

I believe that's Suzanna (スザンナ). She's done a few uncensored release, do a search. Hopefully, she'll influence Yukari Fujima to do an uncensored in a year or less.:bow-pray: