Yui Ichikawa (市川由衣)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I must admit this thread is quite the spectacle.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
why are we getting all these extra odd photos?
I doubt you'll ever get an answer even if directly asked...
would be nice to know where the pictures come from, some of us would like to get the sets if there are any

I am going to clamp down on lack of info pictures
I don't think he's gonna change his habits just because some admin threatens him. He wasn't happy one bit that I closed the thread for clean up.
I have already suspected for a long time that @harry capstan is a long-forgotten bot with a very long queue of images to be posted... Owner might have been dead for a long time (and very well aware of this, because he has prepared this queue before leaving for real).
I wish it were a bot but alas it isn't. Albeit a person with the social skills of a bot, meaning very little at all. We'll see where he takes it from here.

Reactions: granatnik

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
If someone would want to investigate, why is this acolyte above in such a steady, cold frenzy, here are some holy inscriptions of his faith freshly uncovered:
lol, that's a good one. Perhaps it's best that she never learn of her minions presence… For, in his own words "She shall smite you!"
Not to mention he doesn't seem to mind @CoolKevin deleting his posts weeks after the fact…
市川由衣.jpg
All she needs is a drink in her hand!

harry capstan

follower of Yuinyan
May 17, 2009
those without faith remain cloaked in despondency, their one-dimensional lives replete with defects and disappointments

uw9sui6.jpg

rRKNNSA.jpg

RTttrLn.jpg

Reactions: Rain001

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012