Youth For Asian Theatre (YFAT) WE WANT YOUR PLAYS!

Ether

flaming hobo
Dec 7, 2006
Well, hi again everyone. I'm part of a summer theatre organization, that revolves around youth and all asian culture. The whole company's student run, and we're non-profit. Currently, we're looking for plays that people can submit, and my group is going through the different schools trying to weed out potential writers. But, i've decided to look on forums such as akiba-online : :p Well, to say it again, we would like anyone and everyone to submit any potential plays they have or completed plays, and if it makes it through the screening process, it'll be accepted as a real play and it'll be acted out! Every year, we have cameras filming our final show, and we'll even send a copy out to whoever made the play.
So, again, if you have a great idea about asian culture, decide to write it into a script, and would like to see it acted out, send it to us!

Our site is www.yfat.org
You can also send your plays to the address "why_fat@yahoo.com"

Our previous play posters:
wok.highlight.jpg

east.highlight.jpg

disorient_002.highlight.jpg

yfat_2005.highlight.jpg

postcard.highlight.jpg

If you're even interested, visit the site! alot more information could be found there if you're interested!

EDIT!!!

when acted out, the dialogue should be around maybe, 15 to 20 minutes minimum, to about 30 maximum. thanks! oh, and please, keep the play like, rated PG 13 or so :p