[X]超食虫美少女 ~ウンコゴキブリミミズハンバーグを喰う女!(DVUMA-119)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pantapanta

Jul 19, 2008
Would any of you tell me who has "春妃いぶき 超食虫美少女 ~ウンコゴキブリミミズハンバーグを喰う女!(DVUMA-119)"?

ybvybv

May 21, 2008
Seconding this request
or at least does anybody know how to order from the sod.co.jp download shop?

Med

Jan 30, 2009
Hello pantapanta

If you're still looking for this I have it on DVD (dual layer disc) and would be willing to sell it. It's in perfect condition. I could possibly get you a copy and factory sealed DVD if you wanted a brand spanking new one.

If you have some good (and genuine) Korean adult material, ie: Korean girls from Korea and not American-born Koreans, I would be more than willing to swap. Please list the Korean stuff that you have if you are keen on swapping

Thanks and regards
Med

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
cockroaches are animals, so this belongs to bestiality, which may not be posted in any form (animations except) an A-O ref to the U.S. law.

Status
Not open for further replies.