What Happened to...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Mairi Mori - thought she was gonna blow up this year but seems she hardly had any releases recently. Retired or taking a break?

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Mairi Mori - thought she was gonna blow up this year but seems she hardly had any releases recently. Retired or taking a break?

It seemed like her and Anri Saya were competing for the same space and Anri won.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Nana Aoyama and Rio Hamasaki ;)
Yeah because there aren't many HD movies of Rio, that's too bad. She didn't do that much neither, so it definitively doesn't help.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I seriously still don't understand what happened to NAOMI...I figured she'd be the new "it" girl.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Ayami Shunka will retire on march 31st 2019. I just find out about it while I was looking for infos about a loli.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Anybody know what happened to Idea Pocket's Ayase Mona ?

IMHO the prettiest face to come around recently. I hope she hasn't retired already.

ipx209-09.jpg

ipx236-12.jpg

ipx249-05.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Mari Takasugi
Chitose Saegusa
Amano Miyuu
Moe Ona
Aya Sasanami
Anri Saya
Mairi Mori
Yuzu Kitagawa
Reina Fujikawa
Minami Ayase
Akari Hoshino
Anna Morikawa
Ayane Suzukawa
Himeri Oosaki
Ikumi Kuroki
Saya Mikuni
Yuna Himekawa
Yurika

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Mari Takasugi
Chitose Saegusa
Amano Miyuu
Moe Ona
Aya Sasanami
Anri Saya
Mairi Mori
Yuzu Kitagawa
Reina Fujikawa
Minami Ayase
Akari Hoshino
Anna Morikawa
Ayane Suzukawa
Himeri Oosaki
Ikumi Kuroki
Saya Mikuni
Yuna Himekawa
Yurika

I saw a new release of Yuna Himekawa, 200GANA-2057. Maybe they used an old movie, I don't know.

Reactions: BDrake

potato11111

May 1, 2016
We all know about Ai Takeuchi. She retired long ago. But recently I found out that her videos on R18 were removed. And I could hardly find any of her movies on Amazon too. I mean, how can movies of such a famous actress be taken down from such big sites? :/

midd459pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Shiori Kamisaki is making a big comeback this month after her long run with Attackers

bban232pl.jpg mmnd169pl.jpg jufe058pl.jpg juy866pl.jpg meyd501pl.jpg mvsd388pl.jpg

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Anyone know what's going on with Morishita Mirei?

She burst onto the scene last year and had been very active, but seems to have dropped off over a month ago...hoping she isn't gone.

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Been wondering that myself. I haven't seen everything Mirei has done but what I have seen was very good. So good in fact she reminded me of a young Miki Sunohara. I know that is saying a lot but if you check out:
84mdtm537pl.jpg

You'll definitely see what I mean just in how she works her tongue. I HATE what they have mostly used her for. So many of her flicks is just her getting treated like a whore while getting fucked by multiple guys. I'm sure that makes some guys happy but she is too good of a performer to be doing the same thing over and over again. It's why I haven't watch all that many of her flicks even though she's had well over a 100 appearances. I wish someone like Glory Quest, Aroma, or Oppai would sign her up and make good use of her talent.

Reactions: shawn720s

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
We all know about Ai Takeuchi. She retired long ago. But recently I found out that her videos on R18 were removed. And I could hardly find any of her movies on Amazon too. I mean, how can movies of such a famous actress be taken down from such big sites? :/

midd459pl.jpg
Because a new law was passed allowing that.