[VSND-012]Meimei-iso

chadodesu

Mar 23, 2018
vsnd-012-jpg.2166510

vsnd-012s-jpg.2166511

Please Keep on seeding after downloading, the file size is around 4.1GB, it is really hard for me to get this ISO so that I could share it to you guys..

Attachments

• VSND-012.jpg
    VSND-012.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 85,811
  • VSND-012s.jpg
    VSND-012s.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 14,779
  • [VSND-012][D] Meimei めいめい - 顔はコドモ! 体はオトナ! イマドキのJSはこんな感じです (*^^*).torrent
    82.5 KB · Views: 12,049
Last edited:

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Movie's name is pretty much this:
顔はコドモ! 体はオトナ! イマドキのJSはこんな感じです (*^_^*)

Released in 2011-09-02

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Oh well, I hoped that this will be actually just an ISO... two image files included as well, skipping.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Only that such additions are useless, yet force a directory and names of files inside. It's possible to some extent to rename such files, but each such rename makes the further management of the torrent considerably harder (unlike single-file torrents, which are very easy to rename and move, making them easier to keep online). Trash filenames then make search results over collection less readable and not as easy to process (feeling this every time when I search for covers...), so I even think of finally breaking up such directories - if some torrents will lose their seeds in the process, that's not my problem, bad design has to backfire someday.

Oh, seeding - it's possible that someone will have the main file, yet can't reseed this torrent above, because either decided to remove images (well, why keep sometimes? There could be better alternatives) or downloaded via DDL... the images are blocking him now.

This is why I prefer to use DDL, a lot easier on my side.

/end of rant

tentakuru2

Aug 29, 2019
Oh, seeding - it's possible that someone will have the main file, yet can't reseed this torrent above, because either decided to remove images (well, why keep sometimes? There could be better alternatives) or downloaded via DDL... the images are blocking him now.

You can just seed the main file without the images by forcing a check of the torrent data, the images won't be found and will be at 0kb so you will be seen as a leecher but you would still be able to seed the .iso.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Nope, there will be parts missing, meaning at worst that the main file won't play. If doing this during the initial leeching, for the same reason a .dat file would be left, that's even more of a hell to keep - how does anyone guess, which .dat file is for which torrent?

RSHERMVIKES

Apr 21, 2013
Hi there once again!
It seems I've had to ask for reseeds a lot lately but downloading torrents haven't been working out for me!
Once again I'm on the "light" side of the % wheel. I'm at 0.0% for 2 days now!
Someone has always come through for me so far, please keep this string going!
Thanks in advance!

chadodesu

Mar 23, 2018
Hi there once again!
It seems I've had to ask for reseeds a lot lately but downloading torrents haven't been working out for me!
Once again I'm on the "light" side of the % wheel. I'm at 0.0% for 2 days now!
Someone has always come through for me so far, please keep this string going!
Thanks in advance!
Hello, I've never stop seeding this since uploading it..

1624627403147.png