1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

User mickey_kenny...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by ether202, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

This user keeps bumping old posts in JAV downloads to post his small re-encodes of movies, making it harder to see newer movies, often times there's 20-30 posts bumped per day of old posts that don't even have working post thumbnails anymore. Grisa from smalljav has his own thread for this type of thing, and it's really a great resource, and I appreciate that he does it this way.. but this bumping of all the old threads just to post his non-standard re-encodes is getting a bit much. Could he be coerced into just making his own single thread and posting all his movies there? I know there are bandwidth limited users and people with slow download speeds that appreciate smaller movies, so I'm sure his contributions are appreciated, but at the same time, why muck up the JAV downloads section with a bunch of random bumped old threads..
    Casshern2 and C00Lzero like this.
  2. manicurist4321

manicurist4321 New Member

I download mickey_kenny more than anyone else, because of the smaller files. It was the same for those who preceeded him (all4jav). I agree the working post thumbnails are annoying, not sure what can be done about it.
    I'm not in favor of isolating his files, I also look at the other larger files at the same time and download some of them too.
    I simply don't need the larger files most of the time, and keep well within the filejoker constraints that way.

Regards to all
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Casshern2 likes this.