Urotsukidoji Kyo-oh hen Gekijou V2 (compilation movie)

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
As promised to someone well known here, I upload "today" my newest found in the Urotsukidoji franchise. It's a(nother) compilation movie, supposedly focusing on the evolution of "Kyo-Oh", Choujin's counterpart, through the saga. Though I would call it "scenes highlights", and not much has to do directly with Kyo-Oh.

Kyo-Oh in this blonde lady appearing in the first OAV of Uro III as a baby, and growing powers (and aging like mad) in the following episodes. With the shifting plot it's hard to understand if she is an enemy of Chojin, or a complementary being to him (like Yin & Yang).

They start the movie with the ending of the first series, then after the title going through series II and III, dropping parts 1&2 of series IV (you know how useless and gratuitous theses episodes are), finishing with part 3 of series IV, where the plot resolves in some way.

I won't spoil the ending, but I can say it's completely different from the OAV version. This was re-made to prepare for the "Kanketsuhen" series, which was cancelled after 1 episode (out of 4). What a waste indeed.

The movie IV compilation that I posted earlier had the same ending, only with a different editing. Also in that thread is more explanation about the (many) different series and versions:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64153

Back to the release, the characteristics of the video are:

Original title 超神伝説うろつき童子 狂王篇 劇場V2 狂殺魔獣伝
AVI format, 929 MB, 640x480, 1h56mn06, raw, censored (colour dots)

enjoy :snicker:

Attachments

• [Akiba-Online] Urotsukidoji Kyo-oh hen Gekijou V2.torrent
    18.6 KB · Views: 444
Last edited by a moderator:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
This for me is kind of a blamáge...

It took nearly 10 hours of downloading until I noticed that I was downloading something I already had. When I started my USB-HDD to get information for the new directory I noticed it so I started seeding too.

I have this file since 03-02-2009. I´m losing survey...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
So you are probably the one who uploaded it to me in Share :chinesenewyearm:
Suddenly it appeared complete few days ago...
This program is making me nuts sometimes. It really pays to run it continuously, and I mean ALL the time.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m running it all the time, it is so crazy sometimes, many files complete last weekend this weekend are gone...

During a week it´s pretty normal but when the weekend begins in Japan the activity increases as many people seem to start their home computers too.

Files which were fragments only suddenly finish by night, on the other side something what had been complete for weeks suddenly disappears to be back complete days later...

I just made an update to my nodes list and made a cleaning of known files I could watch by preview, since then there are much more files in the queries...

share just is a living beast you much have to take care for...

Most important thing for share is patience, just that from which I have so less...