1. The February FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Uploadable/Filejoker Filehost Problem on JustJAVHD.com

Discussion in 'Filehost Discussion' started by neobu20, Feb 11, 2016.

1. neobu20

neobu20 Member

I am always been a fan of JustJAVHD.com, Conquistador (Akiba Citizen), and the download speed of Premium Uploadable.ch. I know the problem Uploadable.ch is facing now, yet I am still successful in getting a premium via legit reseller. I don't know as to why justjavhd.com has to force to "delete" (correct this word if I'm wrong) the uploadable.ch links on their website. I hate the download speed of Premium Filejoker. 1Gb single file for 4 hours?? Really? Compared to 1Gb uploadable.ch file = 5 minutes. Now, my problem is, I still have loads of links to download and my uploadable.ch premium is running out of time. SAD. :(

**I AM HOPING, IF BY CHANCE, Conquistador and his Army could read this post.**
    I just want to know what they can say about this matter.
  2. neobu20

neobu20 Member

Or maybe the uploadable links will be available if the uploadable.ch problem will be resolved?
    Please enlighten me.
  3. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

I'll have to test this. My FileJoker premium has never taken hours for anything. I've downloaded 4GB titles in no time.
  4. neobu20

neobu20 Member

Where are you based? I'm in Asia (PH). And the download time of filejoker premium is 3-4 hours per 1Gb file. No joke.
  5. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

I'm in the wild wild West
  6. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I think I can get a gb in a couple of minutes
    neobu20 and Casshern2 like this.