1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Uploadable.ch?

Discussion in 'Filehost Discussion' started by DFCLoliKing, Dec 24, 2014.

1. DFCLoliKing

DFCLoliKing Well-Known Member

I was thinking Uploadable.ch could be the new filehost for Akiba. Even free users can download large files really fast. Premium accounts can upload max filesize of 10GB, free users 2GB. Iv also came across lots of other random JAV sites and they have that filehost, most of those links are not broken. Especially this website> http://excnn.com/idol-video/
    Unless they are old old videos. This is just my opinion, no need to be rude or anything lol I know how some of you are.
    _2old_, Ceewan and nikkar like this.
  2. nikkar

nikkar New Member

Uploadable is awesome. Fast no waiting, stable and reliable!!
    Ceewan likes this.
  3. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I got waiting times
  4. DFCLoliKing

DFCLoliKing Well-Known Member

If anything it's really short waiting times. Lol
  5. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

30 mins

and 30 minutes to dl 100mb
    Ceewan likes this.
  6. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

The download speed is respectable for free users but not fast. It is one of the few filehosts that I actually enjoy using though it is not in the class of Zippyshare, IMO. Beats the hell out of turbobit and uploading.net for free users. I do not know what the daily limit is though.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    CoolKevin and DFCLoliKing like this.
  7. jcc1357

jcc1357 New Member

Hi All

I have been using Uploadable.ch for almost one year. It is good because most of the JAV uploaders using this host. But I have a problem buying premium lately because I can only using PayPal to pay.

So any brother knows where can I find a reliable premium re-seller which can accept PayPal payment ?

Thanks
  8. KoChun

KoChun Well-Known Member

Is uploadable misbehaving for anyone else trying to download at the moment?
    It's not responding to my captcha entries, then I get locked out for a time due to failed captcha.

UPDATE
    Disabling adblock momentarily got me past the captcha.
    :sight:what a pain

UPDATE
    It's fixed now
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Ceewan likes this.
  9. Gitarooman

Gitarooman New Member

Anyone know any reliable reseller that let me pay for sub with paypal?
  10. Justme4jav

Justme4jav Member

I have been wanting to buy premium with them again but you can only use bitcoin, paysafe card or resellers. I don't like the idea of registering with a reseller that I don't know if I can trust. I have no bitcoin and can't find a paysafe card anywhere. Sucks they won't fix tho. Credit cards use to work. They don't anymore.