Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼

logan62

Oct 20, 2007
senduran thank you so very much for taking the time to create posts of the highest quality, its a shame that certain people can only disrespect you with their pathetic and honestly insulting comments
i for one enjoyed the film from stat to finish, as for the " watermark " that people have cared to complain about...................you see it once or twice then it just fades to a level that well doesnt interfere with the movie in general.
the people who have insulted you and your work, openly, should be removed from the forum for good

NuckChorris

Nov 20, 2015
Great job with these edits! Can you tell me what software did you use to make these?
Sorry for the long reply, dropped off of some of this work and was mining/VR gaming with my new setup. Getting back into the swing of things, but I'm using Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI running on an RTX3080. I ran it off of a 3060ti and 1660super as well, but it does work with AMD GPUs as well.

Reactions: jityan027

dreamer222

Aug 14, 2012
Sorry for the long reply, dropped off of some of this work and was mining/VR gaming with my new setup. Getting back into the swing of things, but I'm using Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI running on an RTX3080. I ran it off of a 3060ti and 1660super as well, but it does work with AMD GPUs as well.
Thanks for the info!