Tongari Boushi no Memoru とんがり帽子のメモル (DVDrip complete)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Our small raw hunting team has found some very good source for old anime raws. This is the first "release" I propose:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1933

TV series from 1984, made by Toei Animation.

This is a very cute series, that is mainly about the friendship between Memoru, a "little" girl from another planet and Mariel, a human girl.
Memoru is from a group of very tiny people, think about sprites, and we have many opportunities to watch their everyday life.
As they are very small, they deal with their environment in a completely different way of course.

It was broadcasted in many europeans countries, and in France is known as "Crocus". I've seen italian dub torrents floating on the web, like on nyaatorrents. You can find many french dub episodes there (only 16 out of 50):

http://power-anime.ca/download/fiche/2146-crocus.html

The torrent contains the complete TV series, the "movie" that is indeed a compilation of three episodes, a special 5 mn episode made for the LD-box releases, the opening/ending without credits and the corresponding songs, TV spots and trailers, and a special drawing book made for Animage.

I'll try to seed this huge torrent (9 GB !) with my teammates, I'm not sure on the long term to keep it alive, there will be probably direct downloads mirrors in the meantime.

So enjoy :inlove2:

Attachments

• [Akiba-Online] Tongari Boushi no Memoru (DVD version).torrent
    50.9 KB · Views: 505
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

zopilote

Feb 17, 2007
Thank you a million elgringo14!, I love cute anime and if it is old i can't miss it, your screens are all so nice, I really will be expecting for your next uploads!, it's good to find in Akiba many people who love old anime.