The Ultimate Incapacitated Thread (Time Stop, Sleeping, Doll, Hypnosis)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which of these is your favorite genre?

• Time Stop

Votes: 91 38.4%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • Drugged / Sleeping

Votes: 61 25.7%
  • Drunk

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Doll

Votes: 31 13.1%

• Total voters

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It's wonderful how you have begun to actively participate since the summer, Tmas3... before that, you barely opened your mouth since 2010, depriving us all..!
stop, you're making me blush :genit:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I've never heard of "Time Stop" before, except from AD&D. Seems to offer many possibilities. Time stop r***, time stop bukkake, etc.

The "Doll" theme on the other hand just creeps me out. It's like something from a horror movie or something.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I torrented NSPS-035 and that drugged scene was awesome. Any other movies do a similar thing/theme?

I know right lol? I fap'd to it a few days ago after needs more loli reminded me about it. The entire movie is amazing, but scene 2 is a masterpiece.

I briefly looked at the other NSPS titles and none of them seemed like they would be as good as 035. I'm definitely looking though...

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Big News! SDDE-457 just released and Yipman already posted an HD copy of it!

DOWNLOAD

We all should show thanks to yipman by either downloading his links as a free user or by registering/renewing our filejoker accounts through his links.

About to go watch sdde-457 once my download finishes, can't wait!

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
hahaha the last 10 minutes of SDDE-457 were great. Major plot twist. In the final scene, one of the basketball players from SDDE-432 unexpectedly shows up (Marie Konishi), while the time stop man is in the act. She tells him that she now has the time stop power (must have somehow transferred to her when she got fucked by him)! She then freezes him and then spits and pisses in his mouth. She leaves the scene while leaving the time stop man frozen (he was raping a couple before marie showed up) police sirens can be heard in the background, fortunately the time stop man regains consciousness and is able to get away.
sdde.gif

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I just found out today by watching it. It was a surprise twist that she was in it.

but its only the last 10 minutes of the movie and no sex with her. Her appearance is mostly for storyline purposes lol.

I wish I knew exactly what she said to him. She has a pretty lengthy dialogue. Looks like this could be a transition to Marie becoming the new star of future SDDE time stops! Or it would be cool if she teams up with "the golden archer" in future releases.

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thats actually funny, it was the reverse for me. When I was younger I thought time stop (along with most jav scenarios) was too crazy to be erotic. But as I got older I've learned to appreciate and like them.

fake orgasm's in jav (that mindless screaming) do nothing for me. I'd much rather have the actress be frozen than them acting like they are possessed. Don't misunderstand, I love non time stop jav, its just has to be a subdued realistic performance (alot of them aren't). Time stop inadvertently eliminates those bad performances, another reason why its one of the best genres.

we have different preference :)

compare to tentacle sex, I like time stop more

BUT I would argue to @Supmop and other anti-fans, done right it can be quite hot. I have to find the particular title, but one where an average joe is at the grocery store and two hot girls working at the counter...obvious what ensues. But it *works* putting one in the frozen food isle and going at her throat with no objection. Damn.

you may say I'm anti tentacle sex, but I'm not anti time stop theme ;)

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
it's been pretty quiet since sdde-457.

Anybody watch any good time stops recently?

nope

those problems with ethic companies has disturbed and ruined a lot studios and genres / themes :(

now rare to find a really good out door and orgy videos too :(

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Similar to NSPS-035 in terms of a drugged theme: TOUJ-006
36touj006pl.jpg

Links here: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...hasaseitazurashitareipunowodeshitaga.1675010/

Reactions: shawn720s and tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Wait.. what? How?

lol you didn't know either?

I hope this dosen't mean you plan on changing the loli thread title :(

I do wonder if this is a feature that was recently added. Because I never noticed that option before.