THE ビッグオー The Big O

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

abc.dem.puppies

Retired, very occasionally around
Jul 10, 2009
Not my rip. This is one of my old favorites. Hope you enjoy.

Big_o.jpg

Title: THE ビッグオー The Big O
Format: MKV
Size: 27.3GB
Resolution: 1080p
Language: English, Japanese
Subtitle: English

Attachments

• [OZC]The Big O Complete Series [1080p].torrent
    275.3 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Wow! It has been so long that someone else has shared in this section I am a bit in shock. Thank you so much!

Big torrent for 26 episodes (?) but not all that unusual considering the quality. First dual audio share I have seen too. Your rip? Can't wait to download it! It may be a day or two as I finish seeding a few things but thanks again, your contribution is very much appreciated.

I hope you don't mind if I take the liberty to provide the iinteresting summary:

Plot Summary: Paradigm City is a place without a past. 40 years ago, something happened that wiped the memories of everyone in it. Unfortunately, the people of Paradigm City were very busy before then, making Megadueses(giant robots) and monsters. People who were born after the memory wipe are gaining/recovering memories of the past and using them to build newer threats. Roger Smith keeps Paradigm City safe with the help of The Big O (a faithful giant robot), his butler Norman and the android Dorothy, Roger keeps Paradigm City safe. As problems mount and more memories surface, Roger's past and Paradigm's future begin to become suspect...

Directed by Kazuyoshi Katayama
Written by Chiaki Konaka (season one cowritten by Kazuyoshi Katayama)

two veterans of Japanese anime. Kazuyoshi Katayama did the storyboards for Tiger & Bunny (also posted in this section) among other projects and Chiaki Konaka has written a number of scripts including some for one of my favorites RahXephon. Nice credentials.

Reactions: abc.dem.puppies

abc.dem.puppies

Retired, very occasionally around
Jul 10, 2009
Thanks Ceewan. It's not my rip and I edited my OP to reflect that. Your Blue Gender post actually motivated me to post here. I got a lot of new favs from your posts. Thanks for the plot summary. I could not figure out how to summarize a series, that I really liked, into a paragraph.

Reactions: Ceewan

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015