The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
I wonder if there are other methods or places to find chinese (or even korean) subs other than the torrets by RUNBKK. In the JSP topic an user posted this forum, https://sehuatang.org/forum-121-1.html, and it has hundreds of translations of titles/labels which RUNBKK does not release, as well as others very recent (eg. HND-850 and over) which will be(maybe) available via torrent in months.

I just posted my first translation in the JSP topic, and I have some beginner's enthusiasm right now. But several titles I would like translate seem impossible to find. i.e., stars-232, hnd-746, or hnd-759, they were skipped by RUNBKK (and they have not a r*** theme, btw). Or Glory Quest/GVG movies, or V&R PRODUCE/VRTM, or Prestige/DOCP, impossible to find.

Last edited:

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
Here's HND-746 in Chinese for you.
I think I wrote the wrong code there, as HND-746 was included in the RUNBKK packs and I had no particular interest btw. But thank you nevertheless for looking for it and sharing it!

wowsers

Mar 12, 2019
If you're willing to OCR there's a ton of stuff tagged 中文 on sukebei. But not sure if it's different from the forum you linked.

Reactions: cavarra

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Cavarra, if you're still interested in HND-759, here it is. It's from a group that does low quality subtitle work (one version of blue outline subtitles) and the subs are not very well timed. Also, there are no subtitles for the last 40 minutes. The actor and actress stay silent during this time. I actually OCRed this one.

Attachments

• HND-759Chn.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 400

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
Cavarra, if you're still interested in HND-759, here it is. It's from a group that does low quality subtitle work (one version of blue outline subtitles) and the subs are not very well timed. Also, there are no subtitles for the last 40 minutes. The actor and actress stay silent during this time. I actually OCRed this one.
Thank you very much! I'll take a look and work on it (not sure I'll post the final result btw, especially if it will be too low quality...).
If you're willing to OCR there's a ton of stuff tagged 中文 on sukebei. But not sure if it's different from the forum you linked.
No experience in OCR, I should probably give it a try. Thank you!

Daemon77

Jul 1, 2020
I try to find some subtitle korean from avjamak.com and try to translate it with website program, but not all subtitle i can get. That need level 4 member to get all sub.
Anyone can get all sub for me. I will try translate some

jack joker

Feb 9, 2020
I try to find some subtitle korean from avjamak.com and try to translate it with website program, but not all subtitle i can get. That need level 4 member to get all sub.
Anyone can get all sub for me. I will try translate some
It's better to translate from chinese to english since that's more accurate in my experience and there are already thousands of chinese srt file available for free.

Reactions: Jeet Roi

granca

Mar 4, 2017
Does Pytranscribe, still work? It repeatedly crash for me, i've tried to contact the developer with no luck.... i downgraded to version 1.1 but often it crashes.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Some people have gotten it to work by only processing 1 hour every time but I get it to work only now and then.
I still use autogensubgui available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7a7Bjx2rAELNEVlQlFNbDNhSlk/view

There is a newer version but that adds color tags to all lines.
Only bad thing with this "program" is that is has a pop up window. You can't use the translation. Just set the input and output to the same language.
There's very little difference between this program and pyTranscriber since both uses the Google software.

granca

Mar 4, 2017
Some people have gotten it to work by only processing 1 hour every time but I get it to work only now and then.
I still use autogensubgui available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7a7Bjx2rAELNEVlQlFNbDNhSlk/view

There is a newer version but that adds color tags to all lines.
Only bad thing with this "program" is that is has a pop up window. You can't use the translation. Just set the input and output to the same language.
There's very little difference between this program and pyTranscriber since both uses the Google software.
Thank, i get a memory error whenever i try to use it... any idea?