Apr 17, 2016
CMG-312B.jpg

Title: give a reason
Actress(es): なごみ Nagomi
Manufactruer: 369 (ミロク)
Label: cameronG (キャメロンG)
Catalog Number: CMG-312
Release Date: 2017-8-10

I was going to buy this title but sometime in the last month or so this title was mysteriously removed from the 369.vc site. Which was strange since this title was only released within the last year. You cannot buy the blu-ray or the downloadable version from the official site anymore.

I highly regret not purchasing this title sooner, if anyone has watch the sample that was previously available on the site you would understand why.

I am posting this request in the hopes that someone out there has bought a copy of the downloadable version or blu-ray before it was taken down. I also think that it is still purchasable in some other Japanese sites but I lack the language skills to import one and frankly a physical copy does not interest me.

I do not expect this favor to be done for free. In exchange, I am willing to share a digital copy of any 369 title available for purchase in their store.

Reactions: CoolKevin

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I didn't look at all for DL versions as that's not usually my thing, however this is still for sale elsewhere.
If no-one ever comes to the rescue I can help.

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
I didn't look at all for DL versions as that's not usually my thing, however this is still for sale elsewhere.
If no-one ever comes to the rescue I can help.
Did anyone ever find a copy of this gem? You’re right, the preview looks amazing. I’m willing to contribute as well if someone has a copy to share!!!