Super Adult Anime: The Satisfaction スーパーアダルトアニメ 『ザ・サティスファクション』 [1984]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
We still can go a bit older than today morning, this one has been released by オレンジビデオハウス (Orange Video House) dt. 12-15-1984.

Title: :goodboy: Super Adult Anime: The Satisfaction スーパーアダルトアニメ 『ザ・サティスファクション』 - 1 ep only - 21:14 mins.

raw, censored, no subs, format AVI, res. 640 x 480, 252 MB.

Attachments

• the safisfaction.torrent
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,572
  • Pach Pachi Race Queen.rar.torrent
    35 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You seem really bored today :crash:

オレンジビデオハウス

Orange Video House. They also did some other stuff like Dream Hunter Rem, Naoko no Tropic Angel, Datenshi-tachi no Kyouen that are already in the forum.
Still missing are Aoi Taiken 1 & 2.

* title seems to be something in english, but I don´t get what it could mean... (Super daruto anime - xx satisfaction ?!?!?)

Super Adult Anime: The Satisfaction. It's the 9th Adult Anime ever done (chronologically)

Now I have to call you God :bow-pray:
It's too good to be true :inlove:

EDIT: The original work is from あがた有為 (Agata Yui), he has a website:

http://anonym.to/?http://gekiga.main.jp/agata/agata.html

dizzy

Apr 15, 2007
If you cut it in parts it means スーパーSuper アダルトAdult アニメAnime "The サティスファクションSatisfaction"

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Now I have to call you God :bow-pray:
It's too good to be true :inlove:

PLEASE: let me be as I am, but don´t name me that way, I don´t really like it. There surely are other phrases to use, but please not that... Thanks. Sorry, but that´s the way I am. I prefer being and staying human with my feet on the ground.

I don´t really want to think about it: what still could I find more when I would be only able to READ Japanese, I only Know some short cuts for anime and such, I can copy a "hi" or "iie" and I know the Kanji sign for the Romaji "no", but that´s it... (sigh)

Gounut

Jun 14, 2008
Since this is my first post, I have to say the seekers of the vintage ero anime posted here have been doing an extraordinarily wonderful job over the past year. This particular one however slipped me by when it originally came out since it didn't have the year (1984) in the thread title. Now of course it doesn't look like it's being seeded anywhere.

Someone posted a Hotfile link to this particular version (I have the other one) last week, but it looks like the link expired the very next day.

Would anyone be able to please reseed this?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

unityole

Jun 18, 2010
now i remember you redrooster lol you're from akibaonline =o
ive added the tracker, thanks a lot mate

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
now i remember you redrooster lol you're from akibaonline =o
ive added the tracker, thanks a lot mate

What? Of course I am from Akiba-Online...

THIS IS AKIBA-ONLINE!