スクライド Scryed [DUAL-AUDIO] [1080p] [x265]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This was a pretty good anime, great characters and an imaginative story. Too violent for the very young I would think. I don't have much criticism for this, the resolution could be better but that is not uncommon in older anime (and it is the best available, given the source). The torrent was decent as was the encode, not spectacular but very good. No fanservice, dark humor and a somewhat dark anime with a surprisingly uplifting spirit to it. Worth watching.
2013012423042406c.jpg
Plot Summary: A strange environmental phenomenon 22 years ago in the Kanazawa prefecture caused the land to split and protrude upwards reaching unprecedented heights, creating the secluded area known as The Lost Ground. Kazuma is a young mercenary who lives in the Lost Ground, looking for any work he can find to sustain his livelihood within the harsh environment. He is one of the few people that are gifted with the Alter ability, which allows him to plaster his right arm and torso with a metallic alloy. When this mercenary encounters HOLY, an order whose purpose is to suppress and capture what they call Native Alter Users, and one of the elite members of HOLY, Ryuho, an epic rivalry begins.

scryed_3.jpg

Source: BD-Rip / [Final8] (25.9 GB)

File Container: MKV
Video Format: h.265/HEVC [8-bit]
Video Resolution: 1424x1080
Audio Format: AAC-LC
Audio Type: Mixed
Track 1: English 5.1 Surround
Track 2: Japanese Stereo
Subtitle Format: ASS
Track 1: English (Signs/Songs)
Track 2: English (Full)

Scryed.full.913513.jpg

Original Uploader: [Pseudo]
Size: 5.54 GB
Directed by Gorō Taniguchi
Written by Yōsuke Kuroda
Music by Kōtarō Nakagawa
Studio Sunrise
Original run July 4, 2001 – December 26, 2001
Episodes 26

4geeksscryed3.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Reckless Fire" by Yasuaki Ide
#2: "Drastic my Soul" by Mikio Sakai (ep 26)
Ending Theme:
"Drastic My Soul" by Mikio Sakai
#2: "Tabidachi no Kane ga Naru" by Mikio Sakai (ep 26)
Insert song:
"Discovery" by Mikio Sakai
"Magma" by Yasuaki Ide

scr6.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]animerg.scryed.s.cry.ed.dual.audio.1080p.x265.pseudo.torrent
    31.1 KB · Views: 542