Some help here? :D

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zarza

Unusual Guy
Jan 22, 2007
Some months ago I saw a picture of a bishie guy named Bou, that apparently was a Guitarrist of one Japanese band. Since it was a cool picture and I love traps, I decided to vexelize it on photoshop.
Months passed, blahblahblah, and now I'm looking for more pictures of him.

BUT! I can't find pics of him ANYWHERE, and when I find them, they are microsized to the extremes.

So, I ask you, my kind gentlemans, does anyone knows where I can get some pictures of him? I would be grateful for the rest of my life. :D

Here's a pic of him, along with the vexel that I did.

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boutp1.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5282/lifeliketextureiu3.jpg

Gaiarth

Jan 9, 2007
From what little I have gleaned in a few minutes googling, Bou is no longer a member of An Cafe, which might explain why pictures of him are not so easy to find at this time.

Anyway, there seem to be an a few pictures in photobucket, if you trawl through them you might find a few that meet your needs.

Zarza

Unusual Guy
Jan 22, 2007
Woa, the idea of search for it in PB was miles away of crossing my head @_@
Muchas gracias, gonna vexelize some news things now :D

Ether

flaming hobo
Dec 7, 2006
u could probably find tons on deviant art if u check there too. (godam hes scary)

Zarza

Unusual Guy
Jan 22, 2007
Yeah XD, it was fun to show this in my college. Everyone was "Wtf man, you gotta be joking! That's a girl!"

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Wonders what he does at night...

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
dude i cant belive that thats a guy you got to be kiding me , its very counfusing, good thing i read what you guyz wrote below caz i allmost said shes hot , for a sec there i thought i must kill myself