[SNIS-540] 新人NO.1STYLE 小野寺梨紗AVデビュー (2.5gb/mp4)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I’ll never understand the obsession with being the first to post something, even if it’s spammed crap. Eventually, someone gets fed up and posts a non 22366 or 480VIP movie, and that’s what I look for, and it’s worth waiting for. How many movies can one watch in a day anyway? Because it’s free we shouldn’t complain and just blindly download? NO thanks. Most of these movies have been posted by the poster paid by the spammers. But NONE of them have been clean like these. This is THE way to watch JAV, without having to stare at the Chinese crap that often blocks the view. Enjoy.

Clean version with NO watermarks

Retired Actress Series
Starring: Onodera Risa
NOTES: This film was made in November 2015 and it is her only film, a docu type with sex scenes in various settings. Risa is a young girl who probably decided AV was not for her, so this could be a collector’s item. According to one article I read, this is quite common; these young girls don’t quite know what they get themselves into and realize the lasting damage it does to their lives and get the hell out before it’s too late. Too much fucking and sucking with these big dicked AV bulls can strip a young girl of her “freshness” pretty quickly, as we have seen (remember the once beautiful Kitajima Rei? See how she now looks after being fucked over 3000 times in ten years)
Onodera Risa snis-540.jpg Onodera Risa snis-540-1.jpg

Attachments

• snis540HN.torrent
    49.2 KB · Views: 7,987