Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
AUKS-005 is hot as hell! damn, sooooo erotic and passionate, wish all lesbian JAV movies were like this. Shizuka Kano has a long an amazing tongue that can drive any girl horny!

OishiYuri

Jul 10, 2012
AUKS-005 is hot as hell! damn, sooooo erotic and passionate, wish all lesbian JAV movies were like this. Shizuka Kano has a long an amazing tongue that can drive any girl horny!

Ano sa JPTOr, hontoni arigatou gozaimashita! Kimi wo Kamisama! :piripi:

JPTOr

...!
Aug 18, 2012
attachment.php

AUKB-021 Kiss 2 For 4 Hours
Quality Video: HQ/3000Kpbs
Size: 2.04 GB + 1.93 GB

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009

I keep getting a failure message when I try to download Part 2.

EDIT: Just got a failure for Part 4 as well. If it helps identify the problem, I have a membership to Extabit.

ANOTHER EDIT - While both Part 2 and 4 failed when I tried to download two files at a time, I tried again downloading one file at a time and this time, it worked.
So.... Never mind.

JPTOr

...!
Aug 18, 2012
I keep getting a failure message when I try to download Part 2.

EDIT: Just got a failure for Part 4 as well. If it helps identify the problem, I have a membership to Extabit.

ANOTHER EDIT - While both Part 2 and 4 failed when I tried to download two files at a time, I tried again downloading one file at a time and this time, it worked.
So.... Never mind.

I checked! All link working, please tell me when links die! :gayprance:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

rakiaga

Jun 16, 2012
Hello, can anyone please upload LADY 007? I've seen it here but on rapidshare.com (links broken) and on hotfile.com but its inaccesible from where I am, I tried using turboleech (thanks to the one that suggested that) but didn't work out :notagain:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Hello, can anyone please upload LADY 007? I've seen it here but on rapidshare.com (links broken) and on hotfile.com but its inaccesible from where I am, I tried using turboleech (thanks to the one that suggested that) but didn't work out :notagain:

Sure, I'll reupload it in the LADY thread soon.

Elerad

Jan 28, 2010

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009
Interesting. AUKG135 doesn't appear to actually be this movie. Anyone know which movie this really is?

Just looked at my own download and I think you're right. There's certainly no hospital theme although it *does* appear to be a U&K lesbian movie.

JPTOR....?