Slimedog's Lesbian JAV (no ID request allowed)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
les2les & yukiogawa -> I wish! (but no, I do not have these...) :curse:

lienrag -> will re-post in next drop

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
When you see all the incredible lesbian JAV at this thread and others at Akiba, it is remarkable that so many American lesbian erotica 'experts' at a well-known lesbian forum find occasion to disparage it because of the censorship and mosaics. Of course all of us wish they would release someday those uncensored versions but to willfully turn away from the treasure of lesbian JAV, its creative directors and actresses, Maki Tomoda, Riko Tachibana, Maki Hojo to name just a few is mystifying.

ash75

Jan 13, 2010
When you see all the incredible lesbian JAV at this thread and others at Akiba, it is remarkable that so many American lesbian erotica 'experts' at a well-known lesbian forum find occasion to disparage it because of the censorship and mosaics. Of course all of us wish they would release someday those uncensored versions but to willfully turn away from the treasure of lesbian JAV, its creative directors and actresses, Maki Tomoda, Riko Tachibana, Maki Hojo to name just a few is mystifying.

Absolutely true. The only American studio worth a toss (in every sense) is Girlfriend Films.

paps13

Feb 9, 2009

dragonrxd

Dec 25, 2009
Hi Slimedog :hi:

How is it going?:casual::casual:

I just wanna say, i wish you have a safe and a happy Christmas and happy 2011.
Hopefully 2011 will bring you more happiness than 2010,ALL THE BEST.:cheer::cheer::yahoo::yahoo:
Cheers :eek:k::eek:k::bye::bye:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
As requested:

Title: Incest mother daughter
Code: LEZ-01
Type: WMV
Size: 1,05 Gbyte
Format: 640x480

Link...

Merry Christmas again

Thanks are due arkeon for the post but that "mother" is a whole 'nuther thing...

"She's had a little work done" doesn't begin to cover it.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
For gyoza, ramen & a beer, excuse me if the titles are non exact, but i find them on internet blogs.

No problem, arkeon. I wanted to be sure to thank you for the post even while alerting others that one of the lesbians was a surgical sister.