シドニアの騎士 Knights of Sidonia 1-12 (Dual Audio) [BDRip 720p 8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well, I figure if I can make some time to visit this forum I can make a little time to share some anime with my peeps. This is one of the better animes, loved everything about it. This is a mecha anime with great action and I thought it was pretty inspirtional. Some of the artwork I might even classify as stunning, at the very least it was exceptional. The setting was original even if some of the plotlines might seem familar. This is the first season and the only one available so far in dual audio but another season should be forthcoming. The characters in this were pretty great (considering some plotline limitations which you will have to discover for yourself).
sidonia-wallpaper-2.jpg
Plot Summary: It's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.

knight-of-sidonia-wallpaper-6.jpg
VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: 5.1ch
- Track 2: Japanese: 5.1ch

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

knights-of-sidonia-0106.jpg

Original Poster: cornbreadman
Size: 9.79 GB
Original run: 11 April 2014 — 27 June 2014
Episode: 12
Episode length: 25 min
Directed by Kōbun Shizuno
Written by Sadayuki Murai
Music by Noriyuki Asakura
Studio Polygon Pictures
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English

oQHnVha.jpg

There is also a motion picture and a second season but neither have been translated as of yet. This is actually based on a mecha manga series by Tsutomu Nihei the first twelve volumes of which have been released in North America. Unusually, this is also being streamed on Netflix so if you access to that you can get the series with them. I cannot even afford Netflix I am sad to say but it is a nice option if you can.

20140725075105960.jpg

If you haven't figured me out yet I am just stretching this post as an excuse to share these cool wallpapers I came across, I really don't have anything else valuable to share on this subject. I hope you enjoy this series as much as I did.

tsugumori_vidro.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]cbm.knights.of.sidonia.1.12.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    26.4 KB · Views: 680
Last edited:
Reactions: Toka and louai

westeru

Scotaku
Mar 3, 2013
Mr Ceewan sir, a thousand thanks for all these great anime torrents you put up here, especially this one. Bloody marvellous.

Reactions: Ceewan

louai

Aug 29, 2009
i just finished it. a "nice" anime. the plot is not bad. it just felt like they wrapped it up towards the end.

Reactions: Ceewan