[Sex Syndrome 347]ガチ洗脳ちゃん 着エログラドルレイヤー Sexy Minimal Erotic CosPlay 渚野洋子 Yoko Nagisano(ISO & MP4)

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
In this movie Nagisano Yoko (渚野洋子) works with the cleverly (?) hidden alias of 渚〇〇子.

Movie with a long name:

ガチ洗脳ちゃん 着エログラドルレイヤー渚〇〇子 同人AV未満グレーゾーン個人撮影 こ〇すば!アクア 渚〇〇子

The full title might be this, or be even longer:
ガチ洗脳ちゃん 着エログラドルレイヤー渚〇〇子 同人AV未満グレーゾーン個人撮影 こ〇すば!アクア (サークル:Sex Syndrome 347)

ISO is 1.78GB

MP4 is 800MB + the MP4 Trailer is 44.5MB.

I have seen many release dates for this one such as these two oldest ones:

2017-03-28

2017-04-03

Which one is it then? I don't know. The first one might be the digital release date and the second may be the DVD versions, but it's hard to say.

I guess that the numerical & alphabetical code for the movie is Sex Syndrome 347 which is clearly written on the disc.

NO OTHER cover pictures available! The DVD doesn't have any cover pics, it came with the disc and these two photos. I decided to take two different pics from each photo so they would be at least okay looking.

You can find more stuff from the ISO, like an picture gallery. If someone wants to download them somehow or make a screenshot set for all of us then please do :)

This movie has more scenes where they used censoring, so she is starting to get more and more "wild" :)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3,5.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5,5.jpg 5.jpg 6,5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg Main Menu.jpg Track (Scene Menu).jpg

Attachments

• Sex Syndrome 347 - 渚〇〇子 (渚野洋子).torrent
    14.2 KB · Views: 23,852

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Her newest more normal movie will be released in 2017-09-28, I will be getting it too when I can afford it.

ALSO I noticed that she has now released other movies like this as well with the name 渚〇〇子, I'm not yet sure how many but their prices seem to be around 1500-2000yen per DVD or download. I don't know if you would get all the pictures as a neat set with the digital downloads so at the moment I'm interested in getting just the DVDs.

Like usually if you want to help out with the funding then I'm open to suggestions, I can use at least PayPal :)

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
There's always hope as long as there's life etc. :)

I have acquired more movies from her, like the 4 Sex Syndrome titles that she released after this, very similar stuff. I'll upload them as soon as possible, probably takes at least a week since I have some other things coming and I also won't be at home everyday to do stuff.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Err, she is making her AV debut according to her official Twitter account.
https://twitter.com/nagisanoyouko

Its just a lesbian release though, but it does have hardcore penetration with a dildo according to the screencaps on the back cover.
TB-001_02.jpg

Whether or not she'll start doing it with other guys, who know?

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
And curiously enough some sites seem to treat this as an gravure movie instead of an straight AV one, but yeah looks pretty cool.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
I definitely will buy the DVD version (also the one movie before this release), I won't be buying the Blu-Ray one since I can't even use them or anything.

Reactions: columbussnake