[SDNM-085] 坂本すみれ 34歳 第2章 連射潮噴き3P 激ピストン初4P 拘束おもちゃ攻め3P 旦那が仕事中の10時間 妻はずーっと連続複数SEXずーっと絶頂 (2.4gb/mp4)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I’ll never understand the obsession with being the first to post something, even if it’s spammed crap. Eventually, someone gets fed up and posts a non 22366 or 480VIP movie, and that’s what I look for, and it’s worth waiting for. How many movies can one watch in a day anyway? Because it’s free we shouldn’t complain and just blindly download? NO thanks. Most of these movies have been posted by the poster paid by the spammers. But NONE of them have been clean like these. This is THE way to watch JAV, without having to stare at the Chinese crap that often blocks the view. Enjoy.

***Small, faint watermark from the copyright holder in upper right hand corner that is hardly noticeable and does not interfere with the action. No other watermarks***

Starring: Sakamoto Sumire
NOTES: This is 34 year old Sumire’s second film in as many months. She is married and bored so she decided to try JAV. This is basically a fuck film in various settings, kind of boring to me but to each his own. I prefer movies with a plot or storyline. Sumire is ok looking, has an ok body, and fucks ok. Not my cup of tea. We’ll see how long she lasts.
Sakamoto Sumire SDNM-085.jpg Sakamoto Sumire SDNM-085-1.jpg

Attachments

• sdnm085HN.torrent
    47.3 KB · Views: 4,315