ScanLover hacked?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

LTO

Apr 1, 2007
Anyone here got any idea what's going on over there?

I've been banned for flaming the hackers.:defeat:

smith87

Mar 4, 2007
ya they got hack !!! jus because they nt happy about jr idols moving to this site! lame hackers!:cry:

need help there!!

dtor10

Apr 1, 2007
I was wondering what happened. The accounts havent transfered over yet, and now they got hacked. Sad too because that was a really good source on the net for quality. Any idea when the transfers will be completed so that the scanlover people can log in using their accounts?

smith87

Mar 4, 2007
we dun even know if the files are really being transfered. we have to ask chompy for that question

dots

Mar 5, 2007
Still sounds like an april's fool joke to me

Balactus

Destroyer of Worlds!!!
Dec 22, 2006
Still sounds like an april's fool joke to me

:crash: If this is an Aprils Fools Joke, it's a really bad one. :why2:

smith87

Mar 4, 2007
i dun think it is an april fool . now is 2nd april already and those digusting moderators (hackers) posted gays pictures in scan lover. now it the web becomes scamlover.:shiver:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Yea it's an april fools apparently. The 2005 one was affiliation with gay.com
can't remember the 2006 one.

harry30013

Apr 3, 2007
I had a feeling that it was just an April Fools joke since, well, it was April 1st when it happened. I was a bit worried, though, since most April Fools jokes only last 1 day.
It's a good thing everything is back to normal...well, almost everything, at least...

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Well for like 4 seconds I hat a sweating fit. But then remembered the date...

I fell for it completely last year, seeing as the Jr Idol Club was still there. I removed my avatar and everything.

gbones

Apr 9, 2008
im still worried from the 1st of april and havent been to the site since. is it still down?

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Of course it isn't.
It never was down in the first place.
The date in huge bold letters that was saying it's the first of april was actually a link to the real site.