Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That 2010 awards picture feels like "if you can name more than 4 actresses on it you know you watched JAV for too long". ;) Same goes for the 2011 awards, of course.
Recognized Neiro Suzuka on it. :) Unfortunately you can't see her dress on that picture. :(
And it seems that Saori Hara has somehow big boobs on these picture. On the 2011 they are smaller. Push-up bra? :confused:

Thanks for the post, uk21. :)

Reactions: icsaigon and uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Hi (Saori Hara(Miyavi Matsunoi)Alliance)
2009.jpg
(Above picture is from 2009, Were Miss Saori wins a award!):)

That 2010 awards picture feels like "if you can name more than 4 actresses on it you know you watched JAV for too long". ;) Same goes for the 2011 awards, of course.
Recognized Neiro Suzuka on it. :) Unfortunately you can't see her dress on that picture.

Thanks for the post, uk21. :)

Hi Sir CodeGeek

Hey thanks! no problem about the post, I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the pictures from the past as much as me, even if I have see them a million times. I still love them! and what you said is completely true, If you can name more then 4 actresses, you most definitely have watched too much JAV! Sorry about Neiro Suzuka's dress on that picture, I looked around for a better picture for you, but without any luck.:oops:

List of winners for you..

Sky PerfecTV! Adult Broadcasting Awards 2010 list.

Best Actress Award -Saori Hara

Best New Actress Award - Shelly Fujii

Best Mature Actress Award - Natsumi Horiguchi

Livedoor Award - Maria Ozawa

Nikkan Gendai Award - Risa Tsukino

Best Program Award - Yuzuka Kinoshita

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sky PerfecTV! Adult Broadcasting Awards 2011 list.

Best Actress Award - Yuu Asakura

Best New Actress Award- Ai Haneda

Best mature actress - Yuu Kawakami

Livedoor award - Jessica Kizaki

Asahi Entertainment award - Tsubasa Amami

Night Magazine Fuji award - Yayoi Yanagida

Tokyo Sports award - Azumi Harusaki

And it seems that Saori Hara has somehow big boobs on these picture. On the 2011 they are smaller. Push-up bra? :confused:

Miss Saori(Miyavi Matsunoi) says.......

My Boobs are Fine! Sir CodeGeek!!(I've got a big gun):eek:
34.jpg

Ai Haneda has check them out and they are the same size Honest !:cool:
2395b17f.jpg

I've even painted them for you!:rolleyes:
20.jpg

What can I say to that!:confused: Now seriously you maybe right about Miss saori wearing a Push-up bra, But I think it's just a case of Miss saori showing more cleavage in the 2010 JAV adult awards pictures as opposed to the 2011 JAV adult awards were she went for a more elegant dress with less cleavage, so it looks like her boobs are smaller. Whatever the case, we at the SHA love Miss Saori(Miyavi Matsunoi)'s Boobs!;)

Thanks My friend for your post and your thanks, it's always appreciated!!:cool:

GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 7
cdhebwjueaepiqw-jpg.409042

OK like I promised on my last post, I'm back with the English subs to Episode 7 of Gold Storm, which is entitled "SPELL". So if you have downloaded the non subbed HD MKV on my previous post, just put the ASS sub file in the same directory as your video file and your video will be English subbed. I will attach this file at the bottom of this post in a zip file, Plus as always I will also attach the torrents for the HD MKV and SD MP4 versions which have embedded English subs in the video at the bottom of the post.

Episode 7"SPELL"

vlcsnap-2015-05-28-00h21m25s37 EP7.jpg
You tell her Miss Saori, I agree! she is very rude calling you a Horror!!:mad:
vlcsnap-2015-05-28-00h26m18s174 EP7.png

Many thanks as always to AzraelNewtype over at over-time for the subs and the rip!!:cool:

(Torrents and sub file are attached at the bottom of this post.);)

Right before I go, let's have a look back to the past again with some little videos plus pictures of a PR trip made by our leader for the JAV adult awards 2011 and pictures of the SOD Award 2010. But before that here is a nice little video I forgot to post last time of Miss Saori accepting her 2010 JAV adult award .

Here is Miss Saori accepting her 2010 JAV adult award, in a low-cut dress during the ceremony that took place at a theater in the love hotel area of Tokyo’s Shibuya district.
14300ee447caacb22da93fcf6c0724da.jpg
She says in the video “I am so surprised to have received this wonderful award,”
(This video is also attached at the bottom of this post in a zip file)

Adult Broadcasting Awards 2011 PR Trip...
image10152.jpg
Miss Saori was the reigning adult video queen at the time, So she made a PR trip to the Taishu (livedoor) editorial offices while outfitted in a tank top and hot pants to help promote the online voting for the upcoming and much heralded Sky PerfecTV! Adult Broadcasting Awards 2011, She expects a very competitive vote and goes to say this statement which I put on my previous post.....

All the contestants this year are very cute and beautiful,”. “They really take my breath away.”

She adds that the significance of winning the Best Actress award has finally resonated with her through the passage of time.

“I didn’t feel like it was me at that moment of the ceremony,” she remembers, “but gradually I’ve started to feel that reality as time has gone by.”

Pics.
livedoor1.jpg
livedoor2.jpg

livedoor4.jpg
livedoor5.jpg

And finally, One of the members of the SHA is bowing to his leader!(Rightly so!):D
livedoor3.jpg

Video.
Saori Hara message.

Now on to the SOD Award 2010 were Miss Saori Hara wore a long black dress and she looks really elegant.
Pics.
IMG_9812.jpg
66c4417a.jpg

751b0fe1.jpg
384afde4.jpg
5fe4d3c1.jpg

2381cd94.jpg

25ccd4dc.jpg

Videos.
She lost out to Minako Komukai on this award.:oops:

Here is a nice New Year Greeting from Miss Saori Hara just for you.:)

Now you might like to know the SOD Award 2010 is available on DVD, But sadly I have not got this at the moment.
DVD COVER
SOD Award 2010 (SDDS019)
1sdds019pl.jpg

Well that's it from me for now, I hope you have enjoyed looking at the pictures and videos from the past once more, Plus don't forget to watch Episode 7 of Gold Storm because you know Miss saori is a Horror! So until next time take care guys.;)
jhpesaoricheki622.jpg
uk21

Attachments

• Miss Saori accepting her 2010 JAV adult award.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 258
  • Saori Hara~livedoorheadquarters December 2010.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 260
  • Saori Hara~New Year's Message.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 249
  • [THISFILEHASNOSUBS] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 07 [8D8CDE55].zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 202
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 07 HD(English Subs) [914CA77B].mkv.torrent
    22.4 KB · Views: 387
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 07SD (English Subs)[2A78B532].mp4.torrent
    23.2 KB · Views: 421

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
the SHA got together and went to japan to meet Miss Saori,
That would be a novel idea. :centil:

Well that's it from me for now, I hope you have enjoyed looking at the pictures and videos from the past once more
Totally agree Sir uk21. Thanks a bunch for the latest update. :cambuk:

Have a wonderful day.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

d4a8568d.jpg
(Above picture is from 2009, Miss Saori always the cat girl!)

That would be a novel idea. :centil:

Hi Sir icsaigon

Yes my friend if the SHA got together and went to see our leader it would be a great idea I think. But like I said on one of my previous posts, I would be the one at the back trying to hide from Miss Miyavi Matsunoi. I would be just too nervous to say anything to her. I think I would be just frozen to the spot or I might just burst into tears and just pass out! When in fact I just want to tell her I'm so happy she is back and just give her a big hug! Oh well I can dream!:rolleyes:

Totally agree Sir uk21. Thanks a bunch for the latest update. :cambuk:

Have a wonderful day.

Good to know you liked the update and thanks for the thanks once more and I hope you have a wonderful day too my Friend .;)

Ok before I begin this little update to the thread, I just want to say sorry for the lack of any post last week and any new Episode of Goldstorm. The simple reason for this is Episode 8 was taken off for tennis IE The French Open 2015. You think in this day and age with so many TV channels they would not do this kind of thing anymore! Anyway they broadcast last week's Episode on Friday, So here I am with the torrents for that Episode and some other stuff as well.
As before I will attach the torrents for the HD MKV and SD MP4 versions which have embedded English subs in the video at the bottom of the post, So I hope you will enjoy this Episode if you download it.

GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 8

Episode 8""BRUSH"
Streaming Video link.
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc210550/

vlcsnap-2015-06-07-06h20m55s39 EP8.png

Hey get your hands off My Girl!!!!:mad:
vlcsnap-2015-06-07-06h23m14s151 EP8.png

So the torrents for this Episode are attached at the bottom of this post, Plus Many thanks as always to AzraelNewtype over at over-time for the subs and the rip!!:cool:

Right let's have a look at a few pictures from the past which you might remember, The very last post on her blog from 2011 before she retired. These were taken a couple of days before the earthquake to promote the Expendables Movie, She even got a temporary Expendables tattoo for the event on March 8, 2011

Saori Hara'~Expendables promotion and that tattoo.
harasaori_exp01.jpg
harasaori_exp02.jpg
harasaori_exp03.jpg harasaori_exp04.jpg
6aa4a_756_img20110308expe05-800x533.jpg
6d0ab_756_img20110308expe01-800x551.jpg
7147a_756_img20110308expe04-800x533.jpg
f198f_756_img20110308expe03-800x533.jpg
9c118_756_img20110308expe02-800x533.jpg

And here is the very last picture, she posted on her official Saori hara blog .:(
16684e40.jpg

After that picture all went quiet and we thought we had lost our leader for good!But now she is back safe and sound, under a new name! So let's have a look at some present day pictures from our leader from May this year.

The following pics and videos are from a game show called dorubakov Or Dollar box V tonight, The translation is probably wrong(Sorry!) Anyway Miss Saori Hara AKA Miyavi Matsunoi along with Hinako Saeki each play a pachinko machine on this show.It was recorded on 19th may and broadcasted on 26th may, So let's take a look.....

1397693_454836541301744_693404857_o.jpg

Miss Saori with the hosts of the show and Hinako Saeki.
CF5lNuvUEAAaptE.jpg
CD2dCroUgAA4EsC.jpg
CD2DwiHUkAE0U9y.jpg
CF4ddvuUMAEsJ6l.jpg

Awaiting to play, But before that let's have a talk..
CF8YrzQUgAA7oH6.jpg
CF8TNNVUgAIEjrp.jpg

OK let's begin..

CF4ddv2VAAAwiOd.jpg

Miss Miyavi Matsunoi May I say, you are looking very beautiful!:cinta:
0066z86qjw1es7w1jq4afj30zk0npais.jpg
CFX6_UrUgAEORXz.jpg
CFX6_UtUgAEiKfP.jpg

Hinako Saeki trying her best.
CDzg-T6UUAEIGR2.jpg

So is our leader!:D
CF4ddvzVIAIat3E.jpg

CF4ddv1UMAAaKWb.jpg

It's all good!!:cool:
Dollar 1.jpg

Here is Hinako Saeki showing us outside.(I think?)
CD_SQG9VIAAw1v9.jpg

And here is our leader having a slice of cake after the shoot,(Like I said before she like's her food!):)
CD2DwiOUEAAMch8.jpg

Who won, Well just watch the video on youtube and you can find out, it's in two parts...

VIDEO.
Part1

Part2
(Please note you have to watch these videos on youtube)
Thanks to Masaya Kokiubun001 for the above videos.:cool:

Now I did try to find a HD rip of this TV show, But at the time of this post there is not one available. All I found are the above youtube videos, If I do find one I will of course put it on the thread.

Well that's it from me this post, I hope you will enjoy the pics and video, Take care.;)

0066z86qjw1erksxsys01j30xc18gh42.jpg
uk21

Attachments

• [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 08 HD(English Subs) [5BE70FDE].torrent
    24.2 KB · Views: 381
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 08 SD(English Subs) [B7E2C999].mp4.torrent
    23.7 KB · Views: 397
Reactions: CodeGeek

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
I would be just too nervous to say anything to her. I think I would be just frozen to the spot or I might just burst into tears and just pass out! When in fact I just want to tell her I'm so happy she is back and just give her a big hug!
With your charismatic personality I am confident you will do just fine when the time comes. :gotdrink:

Well that's it from me this post, I hope you will enjoy the pics and video, Take care.
Thanks for another wonderful update Sir uk21. :pusing: Have a great day.

https://filejoker.net/

Hi Sir uk21:

When I tried to click on #665 Like, I received the following error message:

The following error occurred:
Dear member,

Your post was blocked because it does not contain any filejoker download links.

All posts in the direct downloads subforums require filejoker download links.

You can post other download links in your post, alongside filejoker download links, but all posts must contain filejoker download links.

If you are not posting any download links, please use the discussion subforums for discussion, and click "like" to show appreciation.

What happened here ?

Last edited:
Reactions: uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

e3cb50be.jpg
(Above picture is from 2009)

With your charismatic personality I am confident you will do just fine when the time comes. :gotdrink:
Hi Sir icsaigon
Me charismatic, Now you giving me too much Credit my friend. But thanks for the compliment. But if I ever meet our leader,I will try to be calm and composed. Then when I get back home, I then can burst into tears thinking I've made a fool of myself.:eek:
But you know what, it will be worth it just to see her in person. Well I know it's only a dream, But it keeps me going when I am feeling down.

Hi Sir uk21:

When I tried to click on #665 Like, I received the following error message:
What happened here ?
Don't worry about the error message, a lot of members are getting the same thing when they press thanks on other members posts on the Direct Downloads section. Just look here
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/please-post-all-forum-bugs-here.1199950/page-19#post-3018916

Besides I know you always appreciate my posts, So please don't worry about not pressing like, I mean you have been coming on this thread since the very beginning, back in 2011. I should be thanking you, So thanks.;)

Hi Sir CodeGeek
Thanks for coming on the thread and your continuing support my friend, I appreciate it.:)

Well sorry for a really small post here, But I'm going to leave you with these pics of a Miss saori sex toy which I posted on this thread a long time ago, But they have since been deleted, So here they are again.And before you ask, have I got this sex toy and the love juice lotion of Miss saori, No I never got round to buying this sadly and It's not available anymore as to the best of my knowledge.:rolleyes:

:pusing:
Saori Hara sex toy.
Description on the website at the time.....
"This is designed specifically for the Saori Hara lover in mind, with everything
that you can imagine, soft supple features with plenty of juices comes with an extra bottle of lotion. The uses are only limited by your imagination. A very popular item here in Japan."

saori_b.jpg
saori02.jpg
saori03.jpg
saori04.jpg
Love juice lotion of miss Saori Hara.

saori_hara_1kt02.jpg
hara_saori_lotion_q4ufg.jpg
hara_saori_lotion_wtvhw.jpg

Sorry Miss Saori for putting these pics up again on the thread!:eek:
fe5070fb.jpg

Come out of my fridge Miss Saori, You are hurting my eyes!:p
f96ca261.jpg
uk21

Reactions: patt31 and CodeGeek

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Besides I know you always appreciate my posts, So please don't worry about not pressing like,
I understand your point Sir uk21. However, I would still like to press that Like when I see your new post to show my appreciation to your dedication and commitment to the SHA's thread. :doa:

Furthermore, I am puzzled that CodeGeek was able to do the Like on your post. :glek:

I'm going to leave you with these pics of a Miss saori sex toy which I posted on this thread a long time ago,
Thanks a million. I enjoy it. :cambuk:

Take good care.

Last edited:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

f3c228cc.jpg
(Above picture is from 2010)

Hi Sir CodeGeek
I think what Sir icsaigon is trying to say is, he cannot understand why you can like my post and he can not or in other words he wants to know why the like button works for you and not for him? All I can say the reason I think the like button works for you and not for Sir icsaigon is you are a elite-user. But I know this must be a fault with the forum as C00Lzero said he was going to look into it. What ever the case, hopefully this will be fix some time in the future? I mean I need all the thanks I can get.:D

Many thanks my friend.;)

I understand your point Sir uk21. However, I would still like to press that Like when I see your new post to show my appreciation to your dedication and commitment to the SHA's thread

Hi Sir icsaigon
Hey it's no problem my friend, like I said. Even if the like button is not working for you at the moment, I know you appreciate my posts. If you want to say thanks, just continue what you're doing, Just do a post saying thanks, that will be fine!:cool:

Cheers my friend.;)

Ok time for a new Episode of Goldstorm.So here I am with the torrents for that Episode and as before
I will attach the torrents for the HD MKV and SD MP4 versions which have embedded English subs in the video at the bottom of the post, So I hope you will enjoy this Episode if you download it.

GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 9

Episode 9 "FEATHER"
Streaming Video link.
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc212922/
vlcsnap-2015-06-15-23h26m55s118 EP9.jpg
:eek:
vlcsnap-2015-06-15-23h33m46s94 EP9.png

Many thanks as always to AzraelNewtype over at over-time for the subs and the rip!!:cool:

I'm a bit short on time, So I do apologise for a very small post:oops:. But I will be back ASAP, So I'm going to leave you with a few more pics from 2010.

f80296d8.jpg

a7b4b5fd.jpg
uk21

Attachments

• [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 09HD(English Subs) [F2D4404A].mkv.torrent
    20.2 KB · Views: 390
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 09SD(English Subs) [33C513A4].mp4.torrent
    20.7 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Miss Saori having a nice drink! :D
30 Mar 2015.jpg
(Above picture is from this year! 2015)

Of course I will enjoy it Sir uk21. Thanks a bunch. :genit:

Hi Sir icsaigon

Great to know you are still enjoying Goldstorm!, We have 15 more Episodes to come if I'm correct, So a lot more of the evil Miss Saori to look forward too! My friend.:cool:

Right on to the next Episode of Goldstorm! So here we go with the deja vu part Sorry!:mad:
I will attach the torrents for the HD MKV and SD MP4 versions which have embedded English subs in the video at the bottom of the post, So I hope you will enjoy this Episode if you download it.

GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 10

Episode 10 "LIGHTNING"
Streaming Video link.
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc215680/

vlcsnap-2015-06-25-19h42m32s69 EP10.jpg

Miss Saori stop talking dirty!:D
vlcsnap-2015-06-25-19h46m54s143 EP10.png

Our leader is not too impressed with this woman!:confused:
vlcsnap-2015-06-25-19h52m01s161 EP10.png
Kick her ass Miss Saori aka Amily!!(please note 'I loathe any kind of violence, but this woman is asking for it.):mad:
vlcsnap-2015-06-25-19h52m32s221 EP10.jpg
You are so right Miss Saori, I Just don't have it.:(
vlcsnap-2015-06-25-19h54m32s148 EP10.png Now I'm sorry for my above captions for the screencaps above, I hope it don't spoil your enjoyment of this week's Episode of Goldstorm?:oops:

Ok staying with the theme of Goldstorm, Let's have a look at some really nice artwork that some dedicated goro fans posted on Miss Saori (Miyavi Matsunoi)'s Twitter Page...
Jinga and Amily the Artwork.:shock1:
G5.png

G7.jpg
G1.jpg

G2.jpg

G9.png

G10.png

G4.png

G8.jpg

G6-1.png

G6-2.png

G3.jpg
Many thanks to all the dedicated goro fans for the above artwork, great job guys much appreciated!;)

Well let's about it for this post, So I'm going to leave you with two pics which Sir icsaigon will enjoy very much I think?

Here is Miss Saori and Mikie, out and about enjoying themselves drinking some Cherry blossom Wine on 29th Apr this year(2015) :)
CDygpxlVIAMkzGx.jpg
CDygpxwVIAEORVD.jpg

Now want can I say, I just love these kind of pictures the best. Both girls are looking fine and I wish I was there having a drink with them, Well I can dream!o_O

Enjoy.;)
uk21

Attachments

• [Over-Time]GARO - GOLDSTORM - 10HD(English Subs) [97875513].mkv.torrent
    20.9 KB · Views: 376
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 10SD (English Subs)[3440C456].mp4.torrent
    21.1 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
We have 15 more Episodes to come if I'm correct, So a lot more of the evil Miss Saori to look forward too!
I certainly look forward to many enjoyable actions from Miss Saori. :elegan: Thanks a million Sir uk21.

Many thanks to all the dedicated goro fans for the above artwork
Thank you, indeed. :gakdenger:

Now want can I say, I just love these kind of pictures the best. Both girls are looking fine
I second that. :onegai:

Take good care.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Miss Saori looking moody and sexy as Amily. :cinta:
CFAxKO3UEAEj8iV.jpg
(Above picture is from this year! 2015)

I certainly look forward to many enjoyable actions from Miss Saori. :elegan: Thanks a million Sir uk21.

Hi Sir icsaigon

Good to know you are looking forward to more of Miss Saori as the evil Amily!!:)

Now sorry for posting last week's Episode of Goldstorm late!! so here it is... and as I said before
GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 11

Episode 11 "TRAP"
Streaming Video link.
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc218409/

vlcsnap-2015-07-06-23h38m33s143 EP11.png
vlcsnap-2015-07-06-23h45m39s101 EP11.png

Miss Saori is looking pretty fed up, So tell her where did you put that Sword right now!!:mad:
vlcsnap-2015-07-06-23h41m13s62 EP11.png

Well sorry for a very small post, So I'm going to leave you with a few pics from the Gold Storm set...

Gold Storm set pics..
CCh6UgJVEAAS8EZ.jpg
CD4QAc9UIAAM85P.jpg

CD7pD3tVAAAnJ_p.jpg
CD72izAUsAEbGBT.jpg

CG8kivRVAAE8kJx.jpg
CG47u2kUAAA3CM2.jpg
CD_dEG1UMAAEH6s.jpg

And who is this?:confused:

CFAxKOkVEAAYwNv.jpg
uk21

Attachments

• [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 11HD(English Subs) [77E7EBBE].mkv.torrent
    51.6 KB · Views: 371
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 11SD(English Subs) [525B2DC7].mp4.torrent
    23.3 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Miss Saori is really Tired!zzzzzzz :zzzz:
Tired 26th june.jpg
(Above picture is from this year! 2015)..well you knew that anyway!:rolleyes:

No post is small though. :nikmat: Another wonderful one. :onegai:

Take care my good friend.

Hi Sir icsaigon

Thanks my friend, glad you liked the post. sorry it was so small, I just seem to have so little time these days to do posts the way I like.:(

Anyway it looks like you can press the like button now which is a good thing for me!:D so thanks for that!

Hi CodeGeek
If you're reading this, thanks again for pressing the like button my friend!!;)

Ok it's time for another Episode of Goldstorm which is a little late again, but here goes....

GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 12

Episode 12 "BONDS"
When Jinga learns the Horror from the previous episode was defeated, he says something along the lines of him being bad at his job. This goes along with the salaryman theme of the previous Horror.

Streaming Video link.
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc221139/
vlcsnap-2015-07-10-20h14m19s524 EP12.jpg
Amily and Jinga still have not got that sword!!:confused::eek:

vlcsnap-2015-07-10-20h16m32s714 EP12.png

Fight between Ryuuga and Jinga(Who is going to win?) My money is on Amily! :confused:
vlcsnap-2015-07-10-20h19m34s779 EP12.png

Many thanks as always to AzraelNewtype over at over-time for the subs and the rip!!:)

Now here are a few more onset pics for you...
Gold Storm onset pics 2..
tumblr_nmtorqnf3e1qbbpyfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nj8fpuzuAs1qbbpyfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_no9zp0JU7J1qbbpyfo1_1280.jpg

:D
tumblr_nqip7cyIAo1qbbpyfo1_1280.jpg

Miss Saori aka Miss (Miyavi Matsunoi) just posted two pics of Inoue Masahiro and herself on her twitter page having a bit of fun on the set of Goldstorm and goes on to say that the next Episode of Goldstorm(No13) entitled Swamp is broadcasted tonight and she hopes you will enjoy it!:cool:
fun on the set of Goldstorm 1.jpg
fun on the set of Goldstorm 2.jpg

And last but not least here is a picture for our friend Sir icsaigon. Now as you probably know, it was Mikie Hara's birthday on july 3rd and so Miss Saori posted a picture on her instagram page along with a really nice message.

Miss Mikie Hara 28 today..Happy birthday!:)
Mikie Hara Birthday 2015.jpg

Miss Saori says this...
"In celebration of my dear friend Mikie on your birthday, A few words. This person has a smile that brings out the happiness in everyone and I pray that the year ahead is full of love for you."

uk21;)

Attachments

• [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 12 HD(English Subs)[280FF73A].mkv.torrent
    20.1 KB · Views: 396
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 12SD(English Subs) [8B6A7606].mp4.torrent
    20.5 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Miss Saori is really Tired!
I think she would love a helping hand. :top:

I just seem to have so little time these days to do posts the way I like.
Well your plate is always full though. Any post from you would definitely be good. :vodoo:

Anyway it looks like you can press the like button now
Yes, indeed. :watta:

And last but not least here is a picture for our friend Sir icsaigon... it was Mikie Hara's birthday on july 3rd Miss Mikie Hara 28 today... Happy birthday!
I really appreciate it Sir uk21. :terharu:

Thanks a bunch my good friend. :nikmat:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

6a92fb1c.jpg

Thanks for this funny pictures. :)

As well as for this one - seems they have a nice atmosphere there. :)

Hi Sir CodeGeek

No problem my friend., I'm glad you liked the pictures, If I find anymore pictures like that from the set of Goldstorm I will post them on the thread. And yes your right about the nice atmosphere, It sure looks like everybody on the set of Goldstorm are having a great time. I know Miss Saori did , I mean she could not stop crying when the filming came to a end.

While I'm here, Here is a picture for you from the set of Goldstorm you might like...;)

CJ3bWVNVEAAeu3G.jpg

Well your plate is always full though. Any post from you would definitely be good. :vodoo:

Hi Sir icsaigon

Hey thanks my friend for the words.;)

I really appreciate it Sir uk21. :terharu:

No problem, I just had to post that one for you. It's good to know Miss Saori and Miss Mikie Hara are still best friends after all these years.:cool::)

I think she would love a helping hand. :top:

Yes I think she would my friend, It's all those late nights on the set of Goldstorm playing Amily has really taken its toll on her!

I mean look.:eek:(Only Joking Miss Saori!):D
bc249fe1.jpg

Yes
it's time for another Episode of Goldstorm which is a little late again I know, So...o_O

GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 13

Episode 13 "SWAMP"
New opening and ending theme, typical of episode 13 for a Garo series.

Continuity - Rian dresses as a fisherman. The latest in her long line of disguises.
The necklace that Gald takes from Haruna is a suicide explosive. Gald uses his on Jinga in the last episode. Rian is opposed to such a thing and tells Gald to throw it away at the end of the episode.

Streaming Video link.
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc223910/
vlcsnap-2015-07-17-21h42m47s736 EP13.jpg

Yes you're right about her beauty, But keep your hands off my girl!:mad:
vlcsnap-2015-07-17-21h49m09s540 EP13.png

vlcsnap-2015-07-17-21h50m06s597 EP13.png

Many thanks as always to AzraelNewtype over at over-time for the subs and the rip!!:)

Now time for some more nice artwork from those dedicated goro fans, which were posted on Miss Saori (Miyavi Matsunoi)'s Twitter Page...

Jinga and Amily the Artwork 2
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
CI6GK6uUcAAF_7G.jpg
CIl-qfHUYAA2JFo.jpg
11324421_819425284792204_416814594_n.jpg

Thanks again to all the dedicated goro fans for the above artwork, fantastic job guys much appreciated!;)

Ok I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of Miss Saori from this year....

Miss Saori Shopping for a kimono on May 27 2015:)
CGD6gKkUIAIvRmL.jpg

CGD6gL2VEAAnRRp.jpg

CGD6gM6UoAIE1TC.jpg
uk21

Attachments

• [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 13HD(English Subs) [D5BCF72E].mkv.torrent
    12.9 KB · Views: 374
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 13SD (English Subs)[7D62F39D].mp4.torrent
    23.2 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]
While I'm here, Here is a picture for you from the set of Goldstorm you might like...;)

View attachment 451064

[...]
Boobs! :D

[...]
Now time for some more nice artwork from those dedicated goro fans, which were posted on Miss Saori (Miyavi Matsunoi)'s Twitter Page...

Jinga and Amily the Artwork 2
View attachment 451053
View attachment 451054
View attachment 451055
View attachment 451056
View attachment 451057
View attachment 451058
View attachment 451059
View attachment 451060
[...]
Love this Manga pictures :) - also I don't understand the text. ;) I guess Saori must be very happy having fans drawing Mangas (or scenes as it is not a complete Manga) like that. :)

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Who is this? Amily Or (Amiri), No it's Saori looking evil in a good way!:confused:
Amily(Amiri) 2015.jpg

(Above picture is from 2015, Ok you knew that anyway.)

Love this Manga pictures :) - also I don't understand the text. ;) I guess Saori must be very happy having fans drawing Mangas (or scenes as it is not a complete Manga) like that. :)

Hi Sir CodeGeek

Yes I love the Manga pictures and the rest of the artwork too, I know Miss Saori loves them and I'm Sure she would be flattered by them.

As for not understanding the Japanese text, well those Manga pictures are from the same artist and he takes a scene from one of the Episodes of Goldstorm and makes it funny, I wish I could translate them fully for you, But sadly It's pretty hard to translate them into understandable English from those pictures. Sorry my friend, Anyway I'm glad you still enjoyed looking at them.:)

Right before I post another Episode of Goldstorm which is a little late again,(sorry!) Just a little side note here about the translation for Miss Saori's character name in the show and that is most people around the web have her name as Amiri, But the official translation is Amily. Yes I know I told you this before back in April, But I thought I tell you again just because on some of the new subs and on some art pics her name is Amiri. So is it Amily or Amiri? I would say Amily as on the official translation as on the screenshot below for Episode 1.
vlcsnap-2015-04-14-04h53m18s47.png

GARO Gold Storm TV Series UPDATE.~ Episode 14

Episode 14 "GUIDE"
Trivia.

Moyuri (the priest who save Haruna and Gald) uses a suicide necklace to blow himself up with the swordsman who attacked Gald's village.
Gald's original name wasn't Gald. It was given to him, since he took on the mission of sealing Radan away. It was passed down from the original Gald, who was the first one to seal Radan.
Nagira Kenichi (Ginji) played Gen-san from Cutie Honey the Live.

Streaming Video link.
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc226521/
vlcsnap-2015-07-25-20h07m36s972 EP14.jpg

Be quiet Rian! look I'm taller than you and I've got bigger boobs as well!:D

vlcsnap-2015-07-25-20h25m15s561 EP14.jpg
That's it Miss Saori(Amily) show her who's the boss!:cool:
vlcsnap-2015-07-25-20h17m32s426 EP14.png
How many times have I got to say this, keep your hands off my girl!!:mad:
vlcsnap-2015-07-25-20h22m05s257 EP14.png

Many thanks as always to AzraelNewtype over at over-time for the subs and the rip!!;)

Now as before it's time for some more nice artwork from those dedicated goro fans, which were posted on Miss Saori (Miyavi Matsunoi)'s Twitter Page...(Have I said this before?):confused:

Jinga and Amily the Artwork 3:)
CJIETWaUcAAFl8f.png
CJxBOi5UkAA2quZ.jpg
CKNZ7tpVEAE3Sp0.jpg
CKW4HanVEAAHCV5.jpg
CJ4yJ7pUsAAzRJx.jpg

Thanks once again to all the dedicated goro fans for the above artwork, fantastic job guys, we appreciate it!:)

Ok staying with the goro theme, next for your enjoyment are a few great pics from a all-night GOLD STORM event were they screened episodes 1 to 12 from the series on a nice big cinema screen.

Miss Saori and the rest of the cast from GOLD STORM were there having a bit of fun at the event. As you can see she enjoyed making that series and it looks like she has made some good friends in the process which is great to see. I know she will really miss playing the evil Amily(Amiri) in GOLD STORM for sure!

Garo GOLD STORM - All-night event 19th july 2015:D
All-night event 19th july-1.jpg
All-night event 19th july-2.jpg
All-night event 19th july-3.jpg

All-night event 19th july-4.jpg
All-night event 19th july-5.jpg
All-night event 19th july-6.jpg
All-night event 19th july-7.jpg
CKUXmAhUwAEFR9i.jpg
garo-g_0720.jpg
Miss Miyavi Matsuno.jpg
Great pictures. Looks like they had a lot of fun! I wish I had the chance to be there.:cool:

Well what's on the horizon for our leader, well all I know she is doing a stage play called wedding of Tsuchinoko at the CBGK theater Shibuya in Tokyo in September running from the 17th to the 27th. So I m going to leave you with a link to a youtube video to the CBGK theater, So you can have a look for yourself were Miss saori is going to perform. Also I will leave you with a backstage picture and the promotion picture for the stage play.

CBGK theater Shibuya in Tokyo video link and info
http://cbgk.jp/about/

Wedding of Tsuchinoko.(Translation may be a bit off, Sorry!):rolleyes:
めばち93854_after2.jpg
Backstage...:D
CKWMM1eUcAAMLe_.jpg
uk21;)

Attachments

• [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 14HD(English Subs) [B9BFB226].mkv.torrent
    14.4 KB · Views: 321
  • [Over-Time] GARO - GOLDSTORM - 14SD(English Subs) [5AB43C99].mp4.torrent
    26 KB · Views: 332