Sakura Aida あいださくら

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Well, I think we will see her the in gravure field for a while.............

Her newest IV in May.

VOLTAGE-X あいださくら 極

May be I am wrong...but is she having the long hair on the cover?:perfectplan:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
I definitely hope so. With WSH-001 (just came out on share), and this upcoming release, she's looking very promising. I see her doing some See-through, Evolution genre, and, if I could dream, Kingdom.:grassdance::grassdance:

Share release:

[DVDISO][IV]猥褻な放課後 あいださくら(WSH_001).ISO 4,380,583,936 4ed8f1c9be9059d7fb5444c0752da0327719e399

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Share release:

[DVDISO][IV]猥褻な放課後 あいださくら(WSH_001).ISO 4,380,583,936 4ed8f1c9be9059d7fb5444c0752da0327719e399

So this IV already released on the net? Then can you give us a clue when the avi torrent will be released in the forum? After that, I will have to ask winodano to provide the MU links~:XD:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Nice screencaps. If the share completes in 2days, I'll have an .avi up by Fri. Some .ISOs are taking a week or more to complete lately.

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Hi all. Work has kept me away from here for a while, but here's hoping a few pics from Sakura's upcoming Kiwame (極) release will make up for it:

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
I'm guessing this fantastic release will also unfortunately be her last. Sakura's been going through a lot lately - and debating whether she should enter the world of AV or not. In her blog site here, Sakura's last post had her thanking her family for standing by her - and that after she has a break she'll be returning back home.
:defeat:

I feel for her, but I'm very glad she at least will give us this unbelievable flick soon!

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I'm guessing this fantastic release will also unfortunately be her last. Sakura's been going through a lot lately - and debating whether she should enter the world of AV or not. In her blog site here, Sakura's last post had her thanking her family for standing by her - and that after she has a break she'll be returning back home.
:defeat:

I feel for her, but I'm very glad she at least will give us this unbelievable flick soon!

I can't believe that she is going to retire.....so no iv and av anymore.. she is simply going to be retired right after she turned into 18, after barely showing us her goodies.....:defeat::defeat:

Well, perhaps we will have one more video to go. the japanese users posted this in their bbs not long ago. They said she has a new release in july. Also from the voltage-x series. Sounds like a compilation.

(7/17発売DVD)VOLTAGE-X  あいださくら 旅立ち
人気グラドルこれが○○作品!?彼女の作品で過去最大露出披露!18歳の身に何が起こったのか?(サービスシーン満載)

Anyway, here a new pic from her myspace. Rumor is saying that she is retiring becoz she will be marry to her boy friend soon.

Mar 27, 2007
she has 3 more dvds to come, including 旅立ち "Departure"
http://www.eic-book.com/girl_4341.html

I still think the myspace account is fake. In her ameblo blog she seems to be talking about being alone. Anyway, I'm glad she's in a position to decide what to do and isn't being forced into AV because she has no other option.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Well, she's definitely making a lot of money for MurrayI with 4 releases this year, hope they give her an irresistible contract. I hope she stays out as long as possible, I really hope she never goes to AV.

Kawaii_Rikku

Yuki & Miyu Kissing
Nov 27, 2006
Well after reading through the last few posts, I'm sad to hear Sakura might be leaving the business entirely. I really hope she decides to continue and make even more explicit IVs, with more girl-on-girl action (like, REAL girl/girl action), which is my fave. Even if she doesn't go into AV though I hope she makes the choice of her own will and without being forced by anyone.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Well, she's definitely making a lot of money for MurrayI with 4 releases this year, hope they give her an irresistible contract. I hope she stays out as long as possible, I really hope she never goes to AV.

I am with you all the way, a nice big contract, and stays OUT of AV, she has a lot of fans in the idol scene

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
cover for "All About"- unfortunately as you can see it's a compilation, though it does have a pic CD

The All About series indeed is a compilation of previous works. A lot of famous idols did that. Anyway, it's still a good stuff to be collected if you are her fan.:perfectplan:

MDR7

Dec 24, 2007
Could someone please help me? One of the first clips of an U-15 idol I remember seeing was of the cute Sakura Aida going up a staircase. She was wearing a t-back and heels, and I think it may have been one of her first videos. Could any of you please point me in the right direction to this clip? Thanks.

MDR7

Dec 24, 2007
Thanks for your reply Gir633. The image that's in my memory is of her standing in the middle of a stairway. I believe she takes off her skirt while walking up the stairs. This may be it, so I will download to be sure. I can't believe I don't remember if this is the outfit. It's damn hot in any case. This girl has a sultry way about her. Thanks again for your help.

MDR7

Dec 24, 2007
This was the scene I was looking for. Sweet Lord, she really loves performing for the camera. The scene later on in the movie where she's dancing in the doorway is quite profound as well. Thanks.