Sakura Aida あいださくら

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
^^ Her fake myspace profile? yeah, it's pretty sad, indeed... *sigh!* :casual:

smith87

Mar 4, 2007
^^ Her fake myspace profile? yeah, it's pretty sad, indeed... *sigh!* :casual:

hey how could it be fake. i assumed u saying those pics of her with her black boy is fake. Looks carefully, i don't think its fake. not all Under 18 idols are pure. don't know why so many fans cheating themselves

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
EDIT:

mmm... those pics weren't there last time i checked... dunno.

ime

Jan 8, 2007
i think she will be in JAV by mid summer... i find her erotic also (L)

yetanotherusername

Apr 12, 2007
u all will be sad when u saw her myspace profile

WOW! You were not kidding!!!!

:exhausted:

OK, i never thought she was a virgin or anything, but didn't expect her to post a picture of herself naked, with the man she just had sex with! Damn lucky guy!! WOW.

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
I can't be assed creating a Myshit account to see those photos of Sakura. Can someone with a Myspace (who's befriended her..) upload these pics that people are talking about?

Thanks in advance!

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
It's called stealing the pictures from her blog and reposting them on myspace in a pathetic and desperate need for attention and validation.

She's a Japanese almost-av idol, she doesn't need a fail-space account.

(and there's the fact that her agency most likely disallows her to have something like this, or that she can't speak english).

I agree with you on the reasons why this Myspace account may very well be fake - but just thought you might wanna know she can speak English (at least to some degree).

Amongst her special skills in her blog page - which itself is peppered with English, she lists "English conversation" near the top. :bingo:

Kuroi Tenshi

Banned
Jan 23, 2009
Amongst her special skills in her blog page - which itself is peppered with English, she lists "English conversation" near the top. :bingo:

わたしはにほんごをあまりうまくはなせません。
私は日本語をあまり上手く話せません。

私の言う事が分かりますか?

Anyways ... She has a new dvd coming out that you couldn't pay me enough to watch.

Unshaved armpits :dies2::destroy::eek:mg:

johng

Jan 29, 2008
i think she will be in JAV by mid summer... i find her erotic also (L)

It's already been confirmed that she will make her AV debut this summer. Judging by her myspace pics, she won't have any problems banging black men.