Sakura Aida あいださくら

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Sakura Aida あいだ さくら
DOB: 1991-04-18
BWH: ??-??-??
Blood Type: B
Native Place: Tokyo
Hobbies: watching movies, music, English conversing, reading, correspondences, drums, horse race betting, watching jiujitsu/judo/grappling, fish ponds, walking, self-education, dancing, religious worship, astronomy
Skills/Specialties: Unicycling, harmony drums, fishing, English, and making strange faces

@Misty web gravure no.247 (60 pics + banner)

Last edited by a moderator:

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
@misty web gravure No 248 / Sakura Aida Vol.02

60 + 1 banner @misty pics re-compressed by yessk... yessk added yessk watermark. 100-400kb/pic. Bastards.

When I get the original @misty pics, uncompressed 400+kb/pic, I'll replace these 60 with the higher quality ones and upload a direct DL link for all of them. Maybe. :petrfied:

@misty web gravure No 248 / sakura aida vol.02 (banner + 01-15)
top.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Kipi

⅓ ⅔ ⅛
Nov 22, 2007
I ran across her pictures on another site and there is something about her that is irresistibly sexy. She is hardly the most beautiful girl out there, but there is something about her that makes me want to fuck her brains out as if it were our last couple minutes on earth. Maybe it's that tomboyish hair she has combined with her eyes and that :3 smile with her front teeth exposed.

Sometimes I can't believe that people fall for these fake profiles. You know that's just some really pathetic loser who can't get any attention or friends IRL and has to resort to pretending to be a girl for it right?

Her ameblo blog seems to get a lot of comments though.