Sakura Aida あいださくら

Mar 27, 2007
Nobody said they were shocked, or upset in the sense of shocked. I mean I feel bad for her personally because I like her a lot based on what we saw of her in behind the scenes stuff and so on. Just my personal impression. In her old blog she seemed pretty lonely and also relieved that she wasn't going to do AV. In fact she was treated as having retired if you look at the blurbs of her final IVs.

As said theres no obvious reason why she couldn't have done the more graphic styles of almost AV rather than go straight to AV. And I agree she's unlikely to last long in AV, or if she does she'll end up doing fetish AV. If she had the looks of a potential major AV star it would be different as she would have more control over the direction of her AV career.

It just seems strange she felt this was the best option available to her.

Is there any precedent for someone going back to IV from AV?

RingoHime

Sep 17, 2007
This clip was probably made by either Sakura herself, or her friend.

Why I said that? Becoz the content is showing that Sakura was browsing 2ch (the biggest japanese bbs) from time to time, browsing her own thread and reading the comments about her!

it seems the Soft On Demand marketing already started. actresses, viewing their own 2chan fan-discussions, looks very much like a SOD initative to me.
:XD:
..at least they did the same with Azusa Itagaki in her STAR156 release.
at the beginning she is browsing around 2ch, reading all the comments about her ass ("Charming Hips" series release.), what her fans would like to see in her next AV, then they kinda realized this in the vid.

i wouldn't be surprised, if Aida's debut starts the same way.

As said theres no obvious reason why she couldn't have done the more graphic styles of almost AV rather than go straight to AV. And I agree she's unlikely to last long in AV, or if she does she'll end up doing fetish AV. If she had the looks of a potential major AV star it would be different as she would have more control over the direction of her AV career.

It just seems strange she felt this was the best option available to her.

actually, i couldn't think of any better option, career-wise, for her, than signing with SOD. the most obvious reason, is the label itself. getting an offer, to be one of them very few "high profile" actresses under SOD's Star label, is probably the best deal, a young talent can get in the japanese erotic industry. so, why drifting around in ero-IV any longer, when she has already made the jack pot? (not, that i wouldn't love to see her in a Layfull release!)

for starting out as a t-back talent, signing with soft on demand, she got the best deal in her "generation", so far.. regarding popularity, "media" coverage, salary ect.

ime

Jan 8, 2007
I think it's a bit funny how you moved this whole thread that started 2 years ago to here in the JAV Idol threads seeing she was a minor when this thread first began in 2007---lol---just an observation!

yetanotherusername

Apr 12, 2007
I can't see how so many people are complaining that her looks aren't good enough. We've all been staring at her for years and still want to see more of her. She'll still look young and cute, in her unique way, for years and years. I think she'll have well beyond average success in AV.

Mar 27, 2007
oh, we think she's gorgeous, the problem is this

If she really has got a good deal, then thats nice for her. Do girls usually stay on that label after their debut?

RingoHime

Sep 17, 2007
Do girls usually stay on that label after their debut?

that's a very good question. i only have my personal limited knowlege, but i'd say, if there is an AV label, where the girls most likely stay, till they resign from AV, it would be with SOD Star.

a good example would be Nana Natsume, i think Tsugumi Nagasawa did also resign after her contract with SOD. ..i guess, Kotono will too, as Sasa Handa. (but that's only speculations.)

it seems, coz they have a very small actress roster, (i think, it's only five or six girls at the time.) but spent alot energy/resources on those actresses, they have a slightly better designed "long term" plan with them girls, they sign, than other studios. i can only guess, but i think, the selection is more focused on the personality side, than just hot looks. & then, they build from there.. i mean, their sublabel is called "star" & every title begins with "celebrity". : ) ..the attached picture, (featuring SOD's Saori Hara, hanging at the shibuya cross) is maybe a good addition to all that.

btw, a new trailer is up on Aida's site::perfectplan:
http://www.sodc.co.jp/sakura/

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Sakura will be releasing a new IV in September. However, it's not a new movie. The video code is FHSM-002. The girl in FHSM-001 was Yukari.

So if I am not mistaken, this will be a 120 mins compilation of Sakura's previous voltage-x series.

あいださくらSP

ショートカット美少女でデビューして早3年、今や話題アイドルの当社作品おいしい所を120分に濃縮。彼女のあどけない当時から着エロクィーンと呼ばれるまでの大人になるまでの変化が見所です!

Mar 27, 2007
Her old blog is still active. Does anyone know exactly what she is saying here:

別にSEXが好きな訳でも、山積みにされたお金が欲しい訳でもない。

she mentions the billboard too

o0200029010209677992.jpg

ReiRei0

Mar 21, 2007
Well, obviously, she did it because she's a shameless dirty whore.

Which only makes me want her even more. :perfectplan:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Fake Sakura on share, do not DL. It's an old Classic.

芸能人あいださくら『高校1年生(15歳)でTバックデビュー』のグラビアアイドル!!18歳と2ヶ月でAVデビュー.avi 827,586,180 2a81b11d6a6f6bd3a0d71370b64cb7af6a2c7e22