[RF]ミルキィギャル Vol.1 『キャッツ愛』(Anime)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I'm looking for this 1985 OVA and also for any information about it. According to its title, it might have a sequel. However, I've searched about it and found nothing. On the contrary, it seems that while it was a volume 1, no sequel was ever produced. This is the information that I've found.

Title: Milky Gal Vol.1: Cats Ai (ミルキィギャル Vol.1 『キャッツ愛』)
Date: 1985-06-21
Studio: Fuji Video (富士ビデオ)
Length: 30 minutes

Comparing information, it seems it has also been named as:
  • miruteigyaru Cats Ai ~3 nin no bi shou tachi ~ (ミルティギャル・キャッツ愛 ~3人の美少たち~)
  • Cats Ai (キャッツ・愛)
Because of this, I'm led to believe that this anime is the same as the one posted in this thread:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31329
I, however, cannot use Share and as such I'm stuck with either a torrent, a DD or an ed2k link. Hopefully, someone should have been able to download it from Share and may be able to share it in a torrent. If that's not possible, I'd appreciate any information and screencaps of it, specially regarding if there ever was a sequel.

Thanks in advance.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I'm looking for this 1985 OVA and also for any information about it. According to its title, it might have a sequel. However, I've searched about it and found nothing. On the contrary, it seems that while it was a volume 1, no sequel was ever produced. This is the information that I've found.

Title: Milky Gal Vol.1: Cats Ai (ミルキィギャル Vol.1 『キャッツ愛』)
Date: 1985-06-21
Studio: Fuji Video (富士ビデオ)
Length: 30 minutes

It's the info from allmedia, but I don't think any sequel was done. There was a huge collapse in the eroanime market in 1986, after a saturation of releases the previous year. Only Cream Lemon survived from the "classic" era.

Comparing information, it seems it has also been named as:
  • miruteigyaru Cats Ai ~3 nin no bi shou tachi ~ (ミルティギャル・キャッツ愛 ~3人の美少たち~)
  • Cats Ai (キャッツ・愛)
Because of this, I'm led to believe that this anime is the same as the one posted in this thread:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31329

Yes it is, but I just posted a hash for a file POTENTIALLY available, not like I already had the file. Else I would have posted it already. I found it in a hash database where you can look for files matching a given keyword.
Actually it did not trigger at all (though I have way too many triggers/unfinished downloads at the moment). All hashes are just a hunting list of rare old videos, I tried to be explicit about that.

I, however, cannot use Share and as such I'm stuck with either a torrent, a DD or an ed2k link. Hopefully, someone should have been able to download it from Share and may be able to share it in a torrent. If that's not possible, I'd appreciate any information and screencaps of it, specially regarding if there ever was a sequel.

Thanks in advance.

The quest is not over yet ...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I also don't think a sequel was done. The jacket does show that this was Milky Gal #1, but I have found no evidence of existence of #2. I hope that someone is able to hunt down this and other old rare h-anime.
Thanks for your answer and I hope you are able to post any more info you're are able to find about this OVA.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
file name: (18禁アニメ) キャッツ愛 ミルキーギャル 1[352x240 DivX4].avi
share hash: f70537dfdeef6b01af27f1c84829fbeda6071d8d

size: about 141 MB, the dl had begun weeks ago, but I did not manage to get more than 1 MB yet (hope never dies...)...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
how download this anime?

you cannot download it, neither by torrent nor by DDL. As we don´t have it yet.

This was a request only...

Status
Not open for further replies.