[RF]奥様は女子校生(Anime)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergeitch

Jun 25, 2007
And that is one of "Obtain Future" Hentai movies.

I dont know if there is any relation between that movie and non-Hentai Anime series Okusama wa Joshikousei TV (2005) (Wife is a High School Girl) (TV Series, 13 episodes, 03.07.2005 till 25.09.2005).

But that is different movie - Okusama wa Joshikousei OVA (My Honny is College School Gal) (OVA, 1 episode, 21.12.2001).

It will be fine If somebody know and tell me where i can find that movie.:grassdance:

Thanks in advance !

AniDB Info:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5895

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
It seems to be well seeded on edonkey (search on anidb for the link).

As it is uncensored, I investigated about Obtain Future releases and found this interesting topic:

http://forum.nihonomaru.com/hentai-chat/49909-adult-source-medias-obtain-future-titles.html

Strangely Okusama wa Joshikousei is not listed as "released". I'll try to grab the file and check the censorship. Then I"d like to know the source of the uncensored version to see if I can make a torrent out of it (if not here, it could be somewhere else :perfectplan:).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Okusama wa Joshikousei - Excite honey / My Honny is College School Gal 奥様は女子校生 is uncensored. 1 ep. only, 20:52 mins. Cover attached...

It´s more a motion manga than an anime, only very few scenes are slightly animated...

Similar to University Girls - Special Counseling 女子大 エッチ相談室, which has been released by Adult Source Media too [Excite Honey is the 30 mins special bonus content of University Girls - Special Counseling 女子大 エッチ相談室, just like Primadonna May プリマドンナ舞 (alternative title = Mini Skirt Girl`s Academy) was the bonus content of Girl´s Locker room Lust ミニスカ女学園...]

Adult Source Media titles may not be posted on A-O though...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
[Excite Honey is the 30 mins special bonus content of University Girls - Special Counseling 女子大 エッチ相談室...]

I have read here that the title is "My Wife the Schoolgirl". Anyway this must be the requested title.
There is also "Sex Tutor: Cute Boy Hunter" as a third stealth release ...

Sad but true. There are still two Obtain Future releases missing right ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
viewing http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=6737 there seems to be none still missing, as all mentioned titles are known and existing.

1st missing atm is Doll Saaya ドール 沙綾 (of which 66% is dl already - if it will be complete some day there still will pass weeks or even months...). Another one I don´t know - and I´m too lazy to look atm - I am hungry...

Just checked at AnimeNation - 2nd missing title is Angel Girl Jun - Tenshi no Habataki Jun 天使のはばたきJUN, 3 dl slots in Share are running (for the same title...), but none complete atm....

Kateikyoushi Bishounen Kari 女家庭教師 美少年狩り = Sex Tutor: Cute Boy Hunter has already been posted by me.

To be honest - after what I had found already and tried to locate it either at ANN or AniDB... - none of both is complete at all, there is a long list of bad experiences I´ve made with both. At last I started to trust more in my own database and in yours of course... - there are so many gaps still in both ANN and AniDB...

Main reason why so less other people are searching / posting rare old stuff in my opinion just is the lack of knowledge reg these old ones, and as the known databases are so incomplete - where should they get their knowledge from? Enough interest in these old ones is there though...

Sergeitch

Jun 25, 2007
So unexpected I started little discussion ... :evil:

It seems to be well seeded on edonkey (search on anidb for the link).

As it is uncensored, I investigated about Obtain Future releases and found this interesting topic:

http://forum.nihonomaru.com/hentai-chat/49909-adult-source-medias-obtain-future-titles.html

Thank you, Elgringo14, for the info - but i already know that page (from other threat in this forum) - so I try to complete my Obtain Future collection according the list from that page ...

Okusama wa Joshikousei - Excite honey / My Honny is College School Gal 奥様は女子校生 is uncensored. 1 ep. only, 20:52 mins. Cover attached...

Thank you too, Redrooster, for the full infotmation and covers !
BTW, are you mean that Okusama wa Joshikousei is licensed too ?! :battered: :dies:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
So unexpected I started little discussion ...

BTW, are you mean that Okusama wa Joshikousei is licensed too ?!

Yes, it is licensed, it´s the special bonus track on the University Girls - Special Counseling DVD.

And about the discussion, we have fun doing it and you are the right man to notice...

When elgringo14 wrote edonkey - this is eMule, it´s completely available there.

Sergeitch

Jun 25, 2007
Thank you again, so I must try to find ED2K link ...

PS: Between ourselves, Univercity Girls is may be one of the worst movies in whole Obtain Future series ... :secret:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Thank you again, so I must try to find ED2K link ...

as elgringo14 wrote, you can pick the eMule link from the AniDB page, it´s there at the bottom in one of those lines...

under episodes there is "1" OVA, just click the "1", you´ll see another page, there is another line shown where there is a drawn sheet left of "hash", that´s the ed2K link...

when your ed2k client already is started clicking the link will start the dl of the file...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
PS: Between ourselves, Univercity Girls is may be one of the worst movies in whole Obtain Future series ... :secret:

Okusama wa Joshikousei has the same quality, it´s not one bit better...

Status
Not open for further replies.