Remember to support the sponsors and a reminder about registering

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Just a reminder that the ads are what pay the server fees to keep the site alive, so if you can please click/visit the ads once in a while :sick: maybe...

I know that you sort of forget they're there pretty quickly...

Also, remember, if you register you don't get those annoying interstital and in-text ads. You also get to see more areas of the forum.

Somehow most people here always seem to be guests.

That is all. Have a nice day. :goodmood:

waikeng

Apr 6, 2008
How about introducing a new forum whereby some of the users here can even make monetary contributions? Maybe through certain payment channels like PayPal or alike. Direct payout via Credit Cards may not be that responsive owing to security reasons. Will the administrators and moderators here not consider of this option? This is an interesting good site which every members here will not wish to loose it. Thanks anyway !

waikeng

Apr 6, 2008
So long as they visit this site and not giving problems then I think should be OK. Let's be generous to share. But if they're causing trouble here, I think Administrators and Moderators will surely take action against them.

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
Maybe there could be a limit as to how many items could be downloaded by an IP before one registered? I dunno. :s

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
I guess the process of "registering" is too complex for them xD