東京レイヴンズ Tokyo Ravens BD (8-bit x264 720p AC3) [Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I wouldn't call this a great anime but it was very good. Best magical battles I have ever seen in anime (with the possible exception of Full Metal Alchemist). A very nice mixture of 3D and 2D art, I found the graphics above average. The story itself is pretty complex and they do take their time setting the stage but there is plenty of action to keep you occupied. This has a lot of interesting and charismatic characters to keep you entertained. There was a lot to this I enjoyed but I did find the storyline to be a bit confusing without being very clever. That did not stop me from enjoying this and I am willing to bet you will find much to enjoy in this anime as well.

1-140309194151.jpg
Plot Summary: In the "Great Disaster," Japan has been thrown into chaos by onmyouji (a kind of magician). Harutora Tsuchimikado was born into an onmyouji family, but has no power whatsoever. His childhood friend Natsume (another member of the Tsuchimikado family) appears to him one day to take him up the promise he made long ago to become her shikigami (familiar). A battle between onmyouji is about to begin.

tokyo-ravens-wallpapers-hd-1680x1050.jpg
::Media Info::

Video:- 720p | 8-bit | x264 | profile level 4.1

Audio:-
Track 1: English | AC3, 16-bits, 196kbps (Default)
Track 2: Japanese | AC3, 16-bits, 196kbps

Subtitle:-
Sub 1: English Sign/Song (Default)
Sub 2: English

Source: BD-J

Tokyo.Ravens.full.1613763.jpg

Original Uploader: isoTropic
Size: 10.96 GB
Directed by Takaomi Kanasaki
Produced by Kazuhiro Kanemitsu
Michio Kaiba
Mitsutoshi Ogura
Nobue Osamu
Saki Kondo
Written by Hideyuki Kurata
Music by Maiko Iuchi
Studio 8-Bit
Original run October 9, 2013 – March 26, 2014
Episodes 24

ravens3_1280_1024.jpg

Opening Theme:
#1: "X-encounter" by Maon Kurosaki (eps 1-13)
#2: "~Outgrow~" by Gero
Ending Theme:
"Kimi ga Emu Yuugure" by Yoshino Nanjou
#2: "Break a spell" by Mami Kawada
Insert song:
"All the same" by Shinji Kakijima (eps 7-8)
"Red monochrome" by Lisa Komine (ep 2)

tokyo_ravens_25.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]animerg.tokyo.ravens.bd.8.bit.x264.720p.ac3.dual.audio.xcelent.torrent
    58.1 KB · Views: 442
Reactions: Bafucin