Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
how does she look like in person?

She is amazing in person, people often say you should never meet your idol (literal in this instance) but I am glad I did. She is friendly, courteous, cheeky and fun to be around, she doesnt take life to seriously and simply adores her fans it seems.

I only met her for a few minutes, but those fleeting moments have stayed with me and made me happy ever since.

The wife however was much less thrilled... lol

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
In all this snow... hardcore. Respect.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Oh didn't know they sold images separately as well, now I might have to buy some stuff as well, LOL! (not Rei though).

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
I find it a bit amusing the whole "leaving the idol" thing, to "focus on singing", only to think "How should I sell my singing? Oh! Let's take pictures of me in a bikini in the snow!"
That's not a judgement on her singing or anything...

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
Why do they do Rei's makeup to make her look like an old lady or a drug addict? Shame

yea...I don't like how her makeup makes her look like a drug addict either...but I suppose it's all a part of being emo-ish in line with her metal music...

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
I have tried but they dont accept my credit card, probably because its registered overseas maybe?

Its only 1000(ish) yen too!