Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
one question , was IMKR-010 her last work ? i can't seem to find anything with her from any label after this one... :/

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
^ She pretty much got out of it after managing to break into mainstream.

Welp let's just all focus on Ayaka Okita and pray she doesn't go down the same path ...

We desperately need another Nozomi Takada

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Welp let's just all focus on Ayaka Okita and pray she doesn't go down the same path ...

We desperately need another Nozomi Takada
They all need to get out of this industry some time. I'm happy for Rei actually that it seems to be working out for her.

I wonder what some of the others are up to. Like where has Isa Aoki gone? Best case scenario is she got married and is making some lucky guy very very happy. I don't want to think of a worst case scenario.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
They all need to get out of this industry some time. I'm happy for Rei actually that it seems to be working out for her.

I wonder what some of the others are up to. Like where has Isa Aoki gone? Best case scenario is she got married and is making some lucky guy very very happy. I don't want to think of a worst case scenario.

You are a fool. You live on a farm and pray for the crops to die.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
More like you're living on a farm and hoping your crops and animals will live on forever somehow.

There comes a time when there is needs to be a harvest and you move on with new crops.

You are living on a farm and saying you will not slaughter the turkey, but let them live to old age after you have already fattened them up. This is foolishness.

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
She just had a live concert sorta thing on her IG...wonder if anyone was able to record it. I joined around half an hour late and only watched a little bit cos my internet is crap...

scrantease

Beauty Pageant Judge
Mar 23, 2007

ESTSOL

May 5, 2009
Of this already weeks, but this is the correct translation, according to my sensei

“Today was my birthday. I don’t like birthdays very much or to be congratulated by so many people. Nevertheless I was happy from the bottom of my heart. To be able to have another live event like this, with everyone’s happy words, expressions, feelings, dirty stuff (cheeky crude comments probably), I fucking loved it all.

I used to be in a genre called Junior Idol, I became like a robot and I was killing my emotions. I know that the general public are against it and the world cannot accept it.

But I don’t want my fans to be concerned about me for that reason, or say I am unpopular because of it. I don’t care about being compared to others, and I don’t think I’m cute anyway.

Still I do not regret my past and do not want to hide it, but it seems that everyone is arbitrarily concerned with the past of other people.

People who can’t properly live their own lives, they see a person weaker than themselves and think “that person is worse than me”, and it makes them feel better. For that kind of person, I am shit and useless. I live my life thinking, “Honestly I want to die, really die, absolutely going to die! Will die!”. It’s a secret you know, lol.

In this small world we call life, I’m like the shit that no-one can accept, the shit that no-one wants to accept. Nevertheless to the people who have accepted me, I fucking love each and every one of you. Add to that the recent major debut (King Records release) – it’s too amazing.

When I write this kind of thing, there is an “idol feeling”, a sense of cleanliness. I hate that so I don’t write very often. But my emotions were on the verge of an explosion so I wrote this.

To be honest, although I don’t want to be forgotten I am worried that I surely will be forgotten and it’s scary. To be forgotten is the same as dying.

Anyway, I’m 16 now and more than ever, the number of people who are thinking about me and getting involved is increasing, so I’m happy. So to repay you all (for your support) I will live as best as I can. Thank you.”

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
I am actually surprised that you shared that you are a Rei fan with your Japanese teacher though.

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
Of this already weeks, but this is the correct translation, according to my sensei

“Today was my birthday. I don’t like birthdays very much or to be congratulated by so many people. Nevertheless I was happy from the bottom of my heart. To be able to have another live event like this, with everyone’s happy words, expressions, feelings, dirty stuff (cheeky crude comments probably), I fucking loved it all.

I used to be in a genre called Junior Idol, I became like a robot and I was killing my emotions. I know that the general public are against it and the world cannot accept it.

But I don’t want my fans to be concerned about me for that reason, or say I am unpopular because of it. I don’t care about being compared to others, and I don’t think I’m cute anyway.

Still I do not regret my past and do not want to hide it, but it seems that everyone is arbitrarily concerned with the past of other people.

People who can’t properly live their own lives, they see a person weaker than themselves and think “that person is worse than me”, and it makes them feel better. For that kind of person, I am shit and useless. I live my life thinking, “Honestly I want to die, really die, absolutely going to die! Will die!”. It’s a secret you know, lol.

In this small world we call life, I’m like the shit that no-one can accept, the shit that no-one wants to accept. Nevertheless to the people who have accepted me, I fucking love each and every one of you. Add to that the recent major debut (King Records release) – it’s too amazing.

When I write this kind of thing, there is an “idol feeling”, a sense of cleanliness. I hate that so I don’t write very often. But my emotions were on the verge of an explosion so I wrote this.

To be honest, although I don’t want to be forgotten I am worried that I surely will be forgotten and it’s scary. To be forgotten is the same as dying.

Anyway, I’m 16 now and more than ever, the number of people who are thinking about me and getting involved is increasing, so I’m happy. So to repay you all (for your support) I will live as best as I can. Thank you.”

I love Rei, and this message makes me love her even more!

Thanks ESTSOL!!

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
I am sad that I dont have nearly enough time to follow or enjoy what Rei produces, its a real shame because i really do enjoy her company, albeit be it via a screen or a photobook.

Also, there is that time i met her..... easily the best day ever!

lilgamer1234

Dec 29, 2011
I am sad that I dont have nearly enough time to follow or enjoy what Rei produces, its a real shame because i really do enjoy her company, albeit be it via a screen or a photobook.

Also, there is that time i met her..... easily the best day ever!

how does she look like in person?