Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

st1402

May 3, 2011
I think if Rei were to die, not even that news would revive this post

When Rei ended up with Rie, the relationship between the couple and the work they were doing was ignored.
now Rei ends a relationship again, I delete the photos and publications that I had with that person on Instagram, I removed it from his profile, and this post will remain just as dead.
Personally I'm glad she didn't end up in JAV and that she retired when she did, in all of her latest releases you could tell she just wasn't enjoying it, she seems much happier now, and having seeing her grow from a little girl to a young woman in front of my eyes(sort of) I'm also glad she's doing fine for herself, if anything you should be glad she's not completely out of the public eye as it tends to be the case when most former JIs retire.

ESTSOL

May 5, 2009
nobody talks about if she had followed that line that few models dare to follow. I am not very interested in that question of the idol to the gravure or the JAV
My question is because nobody talks about her anymore, apparently nobody cares, when she was in her Idol stage, a lot was said about her
when she left the idol and her firm step with the music was well received, but not as commented as before
Now thats he has withdrawn from almost everything, no one comments.
I repeat, if she dies, really few comments here.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I repeat, if she dies, really few comments here.
& I repeat, you are only fooling your self dumbass. If you die then there are no comments…
I understand that depression can be a severe hinderance to daily life and happiness. YOU seem to be depressed. No-one else has nor would they say the stupid shit that you do. I'm very very close to suspending you for such vile garbage!
I do know that you have in the past tried to spark discussion in the thread but for whatever reason it never was enough for you!? Look we're already on page 14! Look back at any other idols' thread and see if they have 14 pages of discussion!? They're out there but Rei has always been a community favorite here.
Rei says FUCK YOU.jpg
Rei's not impressed with you…

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
Hey, you want some talk about about Rei, fine....

I just looked at the "Rei Kuromiya News" Twitter account. Brats played a concert about a week ago. I'll just copy-and-paste the last few tweets.

Rei Kuromiya News‏ @kuromiya_news Mar 26

3/26 Brats set list 1.Anthem 2.Ainikoiyo 3.Nonai Shoukyo Game 4.Kaihou Seyo 5.Big Bad World 6.Lost Place 7.Seitouka Pride Monster 8.Kimarigoto Very good for a free live. Songs 4 & 5 are new, and song 6 has only been played at gigs (not released yet)

Rei Kuromiya News‏ @kuromiya_news Mar 26

Yesterday Brats played their first gig since Rei took a break to rest her voice. The band were in great form, they play just as well live as in the studio. Rei's voice is as fierce as ever. They played new songs and confirmed that they will release an album in the summer.

That's some cool news, I'd say. I'm definitely looking forward to the new album this summer, I've really liked all the stuff I've heard from Brats so far.

And, for fun, a picture of Brats looking all badass.

DZMEll9UQAEdBxM.jpg:large

st1402

May 3, 2011
& I repeat, you are only fooling your self dumbass. If you die then there are no comments…
I understand that depression can be a severe hinderance to daily life and happiness. YOU seem to be depressed. No-one else has nor would they say the stupid shit that you do. I'm very very close to suspending you for such vile garbage!
I do know that you have in the past tried to spark discussion in the thread but for whatever reason it never was enough for you!? Look we're already on page 14! Look back at any other idols' thread and see if they have 14 pages of discussion!? They're out there but Rei has always been a community favorite here.
View attachment 1336834
Rei's not impressed with you…
I'm not sure to what extend that's depression instead of attention whoring, it might be a bit of both, I'm depressed myself, have been so for years and I'm not shitting on the things that manage to put a smile on my face the way this guy is.

Reactions: lpcs1 and desioner

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I'm not sure to what extend that's depression instead of attention whoring, it might be a bit of both, I'm depressed myself, have been so for years and I'm not shitting on the things that manage to put a smile on my face the way this guy is.
Agreed, it's both. While not having even experienced depression myself I do have friends and family that have so I'm well aware of it's crippling effect on every aspect of life. It's a strong and brave thing to admit that st1402. I wish you all the best in your recovery from it!
they become moderators of a group and feel like gods ..
Feel like gods? No, around here I am a god. With the power to banish you with a few clicks… you're free to test this if you like. I'll leave this here as is for a while but will eventually clean it up as well as having a look at the rest of the thread.
Angel Rei.jpg
One of my angels forgives you, for now…

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
Wow dude, I get that you're disappointed she didn't end up doing JAV , but that's harsh.. get over it, she's too successful and self-proud to come back to that industry anytime soon

Is she? She ditched Ladybaby and Brats is hardly setting the world on fire. She'll be back in our clutches before she knows it. JAV? Probably not. But we'll see her get t-backed and massaged... I'm sure of it.

st1402

May 3, 2011
Is she? She ditched Ladybaby and Brats is hardly setting the world on fire. She'll be back in our clutches before she knows it. JAV? Probably not. But we'll see her get t-backed and massaged... I'm sure of it.
They might not be setting the world on fire, but considering how hard she tried to get away from the whole idol business, and the impact that had in her life(which by her own accounts was a rather negative one) I'd be very surprised if she was back, you might be just wishfully thinking that.

Last edited:
Reactions: desioner

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
They might not be setting the world on fire, but considering how hard she tried to get away from the whole idol business, and what the impact that had in her life(which by her own accounts was a rather negative one) I'd be very surprised if she was back, you might be just wishfully thinking that.

Dreams are the food of the soul. A man's gotta eat.

Reactions: CoolKevin

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014

Basically the same thing st1402 said. I wouldn't be too sure of that. She's made statements where she pretty much said she wasn't happy doing that anymore. And Brats might not be "setting the world on fire", but they're apparently not going away anytime soon, either, considering how that thing I quoted said they're coming out with an album this summer, and they have a few more concert dates lined up over the spring and summer as well.

Just for selfish reasons, I do kinda wish she had kept going on with gravure idol modeling....but hey, if something else makes her happier, more power to her. And, like I said, I do actually like Brats' music, so that's cool.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
Basically the same thing st1402 said. I wouldn't be too sure of that. She's made statements where she pretty much said she wasn't happy doing that anymore. And Brats might not be "setting the world on fire", but they're apparently not going away anytime soon, either, considering how that thing I quoted said they're coming out with an album this summer, and they have a few more concert dates lined up over the spring and summer as well.

Just for selfish reasons, I do kinda wish she had kept going on with gravure idol modeling....but hey, if something else makes her happier, more power to her. And, like I said, I do actually like Brats' music, so that's cool.

From what I read of her statement she was mad at Imouto because they made her do the whole "innocent Japanese schoolgirl Yamato Nadeshiko" routine that made her feel like she wasn't allowed to express her personality. Funnily enough she would have been happier with what also would us happier: Imouto letting her be a bit edgy and show off her bad girl side.

Reactions: momoto and Rain001

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
From what I read of her statement she was mad at Imouto because they made her do the whole "innocent Japanese schoolgirl Yamato Nadeshiko" routine that made her feel like she wasn't allowed to express her personality. Funnily enough she would have been happier with what also would us happier: Imouto letting her be a bit edgy and show off her bad girl side.
I'm all for that :D The only problem is the changes that have been made there - we've got months and months of the most mundane updates, especially with the newer models, where the only "edgy" thing some girls have done is wearing shorts. If I wanted to see these girls in ankle length dresses and sweaters, I'd go look at a Japanese fashion magazine.

vamong

Feb 26, 2018
saddest thing about being her fan is, owning copy of her masterpiece (imbd 366) with youiv watermark all over her face

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
saddest thing about being her fan is, owning copy of her masterpiece (imbd 366) with youiv watermark all over her face
That can easily be fixed but it's not free…