ライドバック RideBack (BD 720p Hi10 AACx2) [Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I have mixed feelings on this anime. It isn't necessarily a good anime but I wouldn't say it is bad or even just mediocre. It is a mix of all those things within a twelve episode story. This is a flawed piece of art that doesn't necessarily lose its' beauty because of its' defects. First and foremost the target audience would seem to be female; the story is about a female and her friends and the story really revolves around the central character. This would be a good anime to watch with your daughter or wife. Even though this is set in the future I would call this a drama, not action, mecha or science fiction (although there are aspects of all). The pacing is uneven near the end but I would have to say that should be considered "dramatic pause" (probably meant for effect leading up to the climax but it didn't work for me, I just got impatient). I don't actually know if I even liked this but I am sure if they do a sequel I would watch it and that is reason enough to share it here.

RideBack.jpeg

Plot Summary: In a future world where an organization called the GGP has taken control of the world, Rin Ogata was a promising up-and-comming ballet dancer, but suffered a serious injury and decided to quit. Years later in college she comes across a club building and soon finds herself intrigued by a transforming motorcycle like vehicle called a Rideback. She discovers that her unique ballet skills with balance and finesse make her a born natural on a Rideback. However, those same skills also get her into serious trouble with the government.

rideback_653_1680.jpg

File Size: ~450 MB
File Extension: .mkv
Video Codec Info: x264, level 4.1, 4:2:0, 10 bit
Audio Track 1 (Default): English 5.1ch AAC
Audio Track 2: Japanese 2.0ch AAC
Subtitle Track 1 (Default): English Lyrics (.ASS)
Subtitle Track 2: English Dialogue Subtites (.ASS)

rideback_654_1680.jpg

Original Uploader: Koby
File size: 5.24 GiB
Directed by Atsushi Takahashi
Written by Hideo Takayashiki
Ken Iizuka
Studio Madhouse
Original run January 2009 – March 2009
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"RIDEBACK" by MELL
Ending Theme: