Raiden II (Arcade Game)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Raiden II
attachment.php
attachment.php

The full classic arcade game. I downloaded this a long time ago. Works with win98, win2k, winXP, and possibly several other operating systems. This game has many options: full screen, half screen, mini screen, horizontal display, choice of # of credits, 1 or 2 players, start bomb type, difficulty adjustable, etc etc etc and all of the great kick ass action of the classic arcade game, Raiden II.

Zip file attached below. Extract to a folder, No installation, double click RAIDENII.exe to play. (You should check out the options to adjust controls, difficulty, etc... )

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Oh man I really do love this game...

Now I have to go re-install RaidenIII

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Oh man I really do love this game...

Now I have to go re-install RaidenIII

do you get alerted every time the word "bump" gets used? :virtuous: any other words you get alerted on? How about you let us see when you're logged on in the "What's going on" section so we can evade your watchful eye?

Note to self: pretend you care if people have any problems with the link next bump... wait.. damn it's attached!

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
I haven't set up any alerts. I just click on most threads in the 'new posts' list. No way to evade me really.

Except to post really, really boring stuff. Or put "shemale" in your thread title :silence:

magneticrain

Oct 8, 2007
i couldnt get the attachment

and i want this game sooo badly ._.

you cant upload again? ._.

WingnuT_85

Jun 26, 2008
Thank you !!!! this is Awsome , been looking 4 this Game all over the Net ! and this is after a long long browsing session that I found it !!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! =) =) =) =)