[R]ザーメンビーム Semen Beam Series (SBN-XXX)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MJC

Mar 3, 2008
Did you search on internet with the reference codes (SBN-001, SBN-002, etc) ?
Because this is what I would do first.
Then you can try to find the titles in kanjis, and search for uploads with them.

Yes I have done a thorough search using the titles and codes. It really has me bewildered - these don't look like they should be "rare" at all!

I wish I was literate in Japanese...

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
While it's ideal to be literate in the language one is searching through it's not necessary. I would recommend the site DMM for almost any information on JAV. You can simple search there using product codes without hyphens and get a wealth of information & links on most JAV titles. This could help in the search for a free copy somewhere.
As for the rarity of the titles, the first was release years ago which makes it really rare. The most recent being only released 5 months ago which for torrents is still quite old. The fetish of Bukkake is also why you may not find them easily. Even though they are manufactured by Prestige which is a huge company the genre is what makes them so hard to find. While there are fetishists out there they are small in number compared to the vanilla preferring people.
I myself love Bukkake and have quite a collection but haven't yet gotten this series.
desioner

MJC

Mar 3, 2008
Thanks for such an informative reply. The last resort is using a credit card to buy them from DMM I suppose, and at 3000 Yen per title, it's not exactly inexpensive (about $35 US). I still find it strange, however, that when search JAV torrent websites I am unable to find any of these titles when using their search engines.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
You're welcome. Buying DVDs should never be seen as a last resort in my opinion. But I understand that we would all like more than we can spend. If in fact you're in the states then you'll not be able to purchase them from DMM as they only ship in Japan. I'm also not sure which sites you're searching but it all depends on what the search engine is like and if the thread uses the correct Japanese title.
desioner

xz1b1t17

Jan 21, 2010
Ive been trying to find this series forever and only SBN002 seems available. :study:

I have a few friends who live in Japan so i guess i will have to get them to purchase the dvds for me and send them the money.. sooo long