[R]スーパーテクニカルアニメ ザ・将軍(Anime)

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
This is a tough one.

Title: Super Technical Anime: The Shougun (スーパーテクニカルアニメ ザ・将軍)
Date: 198?
Studio: ?
Length: ?

acco3104thumb1231757224.jpg

This is mentioned in the aniota list, but little is known about it. I do know that it exists, but I'm not sure of anything other than the title. Even in the title, some have translated テクニカル as "Techicolor" (I disagree, テクニカラー is "Technicolor", but it might be a mistake from the Japanese source as "technical" makes no sense in the title, but who knows).

I managed to get that image from a Yahoo auctions list. However, I do not have a Yahoo Japan ID, and therefore, I do not have access to the Auction itself. The auction must have a better quality jacket, so if someone has a Yahoo Japan ID, please, access the auction, save the image and post it here.

I'm quite sure that finding it won't be easy, but at least with this post if someone manages to find it, he/she might be able to post a torrent.

Links:
ttp://aniota.jp/mt/archives/200501/22-0500.php
ttp://www.auction.co.jp/mem2/item/mem_itm_item.asp?LOT=901453&UD=20081206113611&
ttp://homepage3.nifty.com/mindy/amigos/oa010624.html
ttp://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g74661479 (This is the Yahoo Auction)

Any other data (like the full date or the studio) about this OVA will be greatly appreciated.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
another drop to be found out of all oceans...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You never stop requesting improbable stuf, don't you ? :XD:

Anyway since I got suddenly excited about getting more stuff from Yahoo Auctions, I decided to register to it. Indeed after one or two painful hours, I managed ! For some reason it was easier to proceed through IE due to some funny scripting on the registration steps. So if somebody has good links on Yahoo Auctions, please throw them to me.

Now let me give the good stuff ! The cover is bigger, but not enough that one can read anything on it, except the maker, Eiken, a second-hand anime maker (their most famous animes are Glass no Kamen and the longest-running anime series ever, Sazae-san). Strange indeed, and it has a censorship certificate. There is not even a description on the page, so that's it.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I love rare stuff. Old ero-anime has some of the weirdest things (I.E. the Lolita anime from Nikkatsu, Akina or Enshou Nihon Mukashibanashi). I'm also trying to find those 1980s ero-anime that aren't in Kensan's DB. I still don't understand how it's possible that almost no one reports Kaguya-hime: Taketori Monogatari and yet a rip and its jackets are available.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the jacket. Among other things, it has allowed me to confirm that it indeed says Super Technical Anime. Why would it have such a name?