[R] HUNTB-363 王様ゲームで乱交しまくり!若妻だらけの町内会は誘惑だらけ!王様ゲームをやりたがるドスケベ若妻がハメを外し過ぎてまさかのハーレム大乱交!4

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

wunderheiler

Apr 6, 2008

HUNTB-363 王様ゲームで乱交しまくり!若妻だらけの町内会は誘惑だらけ!王様ゲームをやりたがるドスケベ若妻がハメを外し過ぎてまさかのハーレム大乱交!4

huntb-363.jpg

I love the "King Game" JAVs and since this has been popped up it always shows only "Preview only" or "Coming soon" in the different JAV websites I know.
Would be awesome if someone has it already :)

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
The release date for this was back in September, so it should be out already, which is never a good sign, because it means that it most likely didn't get pirated. There is a two-part torrent for it on javbus, but whether that's real or not I don't know. Since the B part is half as big as the A side it's probably a fake as they should be split evenly - I think -, but if you really want it you might give it a try.

wunderheiler

Apr 6, 2008
The release date for this was back in September, so it should be out already, which is never a good sign, because it means that it most likely didn't get pirated. There is a two-part torrent for it on javbus, but whether that's real or not I don't know. Since the B part is half as big as the A side it's probably a fake as they should be split evenly - I think -, but if you really want it you might give it a try.
Thanks for the reply. The torrents I tried before, but unfortunately they are not working out finding any resource.

The timing seems plausible, I found the A-Side recently (https://avple.tv/video/1385112621) which is about 2/3 of the total (4 out of 6h) runtime. Hopefully the B-Side still be released somewhere as well (only found a 10min preview so far: https://m.airav.cc/Playon.aspx?hid=99-21-59148).

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
The torrents I tried before, but unfortunately they are not working out finding any resource.

I just tried to download the B part shortly after you posted this and I just got it. I don't know if it's the actual part 2 of the film, but it certainly looks like it (same room as on the screenshots, 3 actresses and a guy with good quality). I think you should give it a try. Give the go-ahead to the torrent even if it's looking for the metadata. Eventually it should load and get downloaded. Alternatively, I can try and upload it to some place for you if you don't trust the torrent and my word, just let me know.