[R]ギャル校E組1番 れんタム かれん(ZEUSF-006)

seoulgamers

Aug 27, 2013
this idol is sexy and I believe has had previous work under this name karen tsukishima

right now she is going as just Karen.

She has a new one out now and I REALLY would like it. Ihave been following her on twitter and instagram as well. Truly a gem.

Attachments

• n_840zeusf006pl.jpg
    n_840zeusf006pl.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 78

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
The one you should be hoping for is this ZEUSFB-006 (Bluray). If anyone wants to fund it, Message me
ZEUSFB-006_02.jpg

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
I will accept donations toward getting this title. The goal is $65 for this one. Please use the links below:
Crowd Fund: HERE
Other Donations: Message Me

*Crowd Fund was intended for another set of titles so ignore the total and title we only need to get it to $65 for this title*

seoulgamers

Aug 27, 2013
hey bro, i looked at ur donation page, how come it says Buno in the link and it says u need over 200 bucks?

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
hey bro, i looked at ur donation page, how come it says Buno in the link and it says u need over 200 bucks?
Next time read the entire post! It does say something about that at the bottom of it.

*Crowd Fund was intended for another set of titles so ignore the total and title we only need to get it to $65 for this title*

It was originally for BUNO-027 and BUNO-029, but someone kind already had them and is sharing with us (BUNO-029 eventually), that is why it says BUNO. It is also a crowd fund for other titles but isn't getting much attention...I can't keep making crowd funds without raising suspicion so adding other goals to them is the best option. For a look at the other titles on that fund's list you can check HERE Apparently people like Otsuka Mayumi, but don't like funding her stuff.