[R]井原西鶴 好色一代男(Anime)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
no, even file in eMule is incomplete since years, watched preview, it must be an old German dubbed one...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
dedicated to all who are interested in this old H-anime - The Sensualist - Ihara Saikaku Koshoku Ichidai Otoko (The Life of an Amorous Man) 好色一代男: the version in eMule which seems to be only one in the net at the moment is incomplete, so there is no really chance to get this video downloaded, as Razorback servers in eMule ask everyone to stop dl. The video itself was released in 1990 in Japan, the version in eMule is a copy of the release made in Germany in the year 1992 with the title: Lustgarten der Geisha - Amouren im alten Japan, and it´s German dubbed too. That´s what I could see by the possible preview of the few fragments. It this a story of an old man in Japan at the end of the 17th century reviewing his life and the women he had in his lifetime. The German release is made for ages 16 years or older, so that it´s not a real hentai release.

German cover + 1 shot attached as well as 2 of the possible original covers.

narutard

Mar 30, 2007
It looks like there is a guy who posted on the "Masters-of-Hentai" board who has the german dubbed file... i wrote him an email but have yet to hear back from him. :/ But I fear that no such answer will come. :(

narutard

Mar 30, 2007
The file i'm downloading on ed2k is only 29.93MB of 169.09MB down. And stuck there since forever with no more sources around. :/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The file i'm downloading on ed2k is only 29.93MB of 169.09MB down. And stuck there since forever with no more sources around. :/

that´s the German dubbed 16+ ages version only, I stuck at the same status too, but that´s not the hentai version (if there is one at all).