[R]淫獣聖戦DNA 上・淫界転生の巻(Manga)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

neuziel

Jul 24, 2008
Hallo everyone

As the title, can someone help me
The english name is obscene beast holy war DNA.
Totally 2 parts

dnahyousi2.jpg

dnahyousi1.jpg

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this is no manga you are requesting, it´s an anime (or better two). Don´t know who gave that name to it but it´s nothing else than Twin Angels - Inju Seisen Twin Angels 淫獣聖戦 ツインエンジェル + Twin Dolls - Legend of the Heavenly Beasts 聖獣伝 ツインドールズ released 1995. To be found everywhere on net. All together there are 6 parts (4+2).

It´s nothing new or unknown, here are some covers to show identity...

neuziel

Jul 24, 2008
i know this series, But
this is manga(or 小説(syousetsu)) what i am requesting.
The fullnames are 淫獣聖戦DNA 上・淫界転生の巻 and 淫獣聖戦DNA 下・鬼畜淫炎の巻
you can see more info under
http://twinangels.rdy.jp/main.html

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
there's actually a new torrent of the hentai anime around and has 2 versions of the 4 ep series. it says uncut in one version so i guess they removed some scenes when it was licensed . unfortunately i can't get the file to check this cause the torrent doesn't have any trackers.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there's actually a new torrent of the hentai anime around and has 2 versions of the 4 ep series. it says uncut in one version so i guess they removed some scenes when it was licensed . unfortunately i can't get the file to check this cause the torrent doesn't have any trackers.

the torrents works well, just not with all p2p clients. Azureus = zero movement, but Bitcomet is o.k., there´s no tracker mentioned, but DHT (Bitcomet protocol only - as it seems) is working well. File list attached, perhaps you can see from there....

I added an amount of trackers so that you should be able to get it now too. Must be o.k. as the amount of leechers is increasing since then...

neuziel

Jul 24, 2008
this is not the Manga which i want.
i know it's not easy to find this Manga.
anyway, thank you for your your help, redrooster

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
There is no "original" manga for Twin Dolls/Angels, but books adapted FROM the anime exist for sure.

I found some time ago one "Twin Angels" manga on Hongfire, the first that is on redrooster attachments, so not the two you were asking for.
It was an anthology comics, with several authors making one-shot chapters with the anime characters. I didn't like and deleted it.

rainzer

May 11, 2009
Somewhat off topic, but since this thread exists for Twin Angels and the wiki entry was linked for it...

What ever happened to that last episode that's marked as not licensed in English?

It's the one listed as: 淫獣聖戦DNA 上・淫界転生の巻 -> Obscene beast holy war DNA Volume of obscene field transmigration (what the hell does that even mean?).

Any attempts at searching for it on google only results in it being listed as a book which I found a torrent for. Is it only a book? Is there actually a video release somewhere?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
It's the one listed as: 淫獣聖戦DNA 上・淫界転生の巻 -> Obscene beast holy war DNA Volume of obscene field transmigration (what the hell does that even mean?).

Any attempts at searching for it on google only results in it being listed as a book which I found a torrent for. Is it only a book? Is there actually a video release somewhere?

It IS a book, 淫獣聖戦DNA 上・淫界転生の巻 = Inju Seisen DNA ue In?? Tensei no Maki = Inju Seisen DNA - first volume: volume of ?? reincarnation

It's another anthology comics, made in 2005, long after the anime stopped.

The wiki entry is nonsense, since it mixes it with the anime releases.