Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017
hi friends ,
another transportation from my side
1.JUY-075
juy075pl.jpg

Attachments

• JUY-075-tranported by janat2sanjay-en.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 622

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... a special post: I discovered an actress among the new ones ... which is hard to overlook: the actress is called “Aoi Ono Yuuko” and has only acted in a few movies, from a single studio = FALENO with very new movies (2020 = hard to decensored) ... however I took 2 movies and one I decensored: FSDSS-037 (I will post akiba today, even if it is not very well decensored) ... but , this actress (except for Yuna Shiina .. I can't betray my favorite) is the most beautiful Asian I've seen in JAV (it seems very natural to me) !!!
... so enjoy the movie FSDSS-037, which has a Chinese subtitle (only translated by me into English) ... and the acceptable film decensored - you get it with PM me !!!
upload_2020-8-17_19-8-51.jpeg

Attachments

• FSDSS-037_en.rar
    13.7 KB · Views: 771

shonishinofanboy

May 23, 2020
... all the new movies from 2020 (JUL, SSNI, MIAA ...) that I posted, or I will post, have only one source = a china forum, where I have a lifetime account ... but , I confess that I don't have time to correct them, I just translate them from Chinese into English (I spend too much time decensored to a movie) ... so, I repeat: those who have special demands for 8, 9, 10 subtitles ... I can buy from different sources, I can turn to professionals, or ... if I can't afford to spend, I can do it myself ... by editing and improving the subtitles, to my liking! ... Thank you ! ... I'm trying to help people! ... help us too ... and implicitly the community here!

Hi bro, can i know that china forum with jav chinese subtitle. I can find by myself to save your time, but IF you dont want please find for me SSNI-849 any subtitle, thank you so much bro. I really appreciate it :)

Last edited:

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Guys, great to see this forum growing daily superfast. Been busy a lot sorry for not posting much. Here is SSNI-841/MEYD-614 Eng subs , hot new JAVs !!! Keep up the good work guys !!!

Attachments

• 110248v2nwdew3errqwkok.jpg
    110248v2nwdew3errqwkok.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 183
  • SSNI-841 Eng.rar
    15.4 KB · Views: 688
  • MEYD-614 Eng.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 635

rweimar

Jan 9, 2013
... a special post: I discovered an actress among the new ones ... which is hard to overlook: the actress is called “Aoi Ono Yuuko” and has only acted in a few movies, from a single studio = FALENO with very new movies (2020 = hard to decensored) ... however I took 2 movies and one I decensored: FSDSS-037 (I will post akiba today, even if it is not very well decensored) ... but , this actress (except for Yuna Shiina .. I can't betray my favorite) is the most beautiful Asian I've seen in JAV (it seems very natural to me) !!!
... so enjoy the movie FSDSS-037, which has a Chinese subtitle (only translated by me into English) ... and the acceptable film decensored - you get it with PM me !!!
View attachment 2189310

First - love this thread and all your hard work George1967. Maybe I can give back a little. Ono Yuuko aka Aoi has been around since
her debut in 2014 for S1 (she's been in ONSD/SNIS/SSNI and now S1's new spinoff Faleno). Link to JavLibrary http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=aevfo for you, well over 100 titles. Have fun!

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Yes! @rweimar ... you're the second to notice the mistake with actress Aoi & Ono Yuuko ... already @batmanlivesinbatam informed me ... and I was just apologizing for the mistake to you and to everyone on the forum ... but, I tell you I've never been happier by a mistake ... because really this gorgeous actress has so many movies (cre can be decensored well) ... and you'll soon have a surprise with her! ... PS "I still don't understand how I haven't noticed it so far ... probably due to the fact that young actresses bypass surgery, but it still seems quite natural"

Last edited:

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
@Arny Jackson ... one more thing: you once posted a subtitle here for the movie URE-033 ... and I intend to use it in the future for a post of this movie (which I will decensored) ... but with subtitles posted by you. So I want to know if I have your consent!

Reactions: jane2man

ryousuke

Mar 8, 2009
request pls - PPT-097 Airi Suzumura

can someone please translate
from the previews, she does a bit of talking and from what I can tell talks about what she likes from her favorite scenes?

118ppt097pl.jpg

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hi all subbers! :)

Thank you for your work, I've downloaded a bunch of your works, great! :)

I have some questions in case someone wants to answer:

I was just beginning to watch Nanasawa Mia's (七沢みあ) MIDE-673, but I noticed that the subs are corrupted, the text is just a random mess of symbols. Does anyone know who subbed it? Also does someone have a working version of that?

Also, any idea if any other of her works have been subbed? I'm always on the lookout for whatever new Nanasawa so getting eng subs sounded awesome!

+ is there more subbed movies from Nagano Ichika (永野いち夏) aka. Higuchi Aya (樋口彩) from the idol group Beboga! than STARS-174 & STARS-205?

And does anyone have any interest of subbing any movies from these new gals, I like them a lot so it would be fun to understand the stuff completely toom especially AV Debut movies tend to have lots of talk that could be interesting to understand:

Ono Rikka (小野六花)

Uruki Sara (宇流木さら)

Or an even newer girl, violin player who only at the moment has one movie:

Rukawa Honami (流川帆波) - 2020-07-25 - HND-855 - 西の衝撃某関西名門お嬢様大学英文学部ミスキャンパス準グランプリ出身 AV DEBUT 流川帆波 20歳

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
Another gift for which we must thank @George1967 . He decensored the movie, he got the subtitles, I just synchronized it.
To your attention - ROCKET Studio Incest movie, with georgeous and cute MILF actress Aikawa Shiho (Chiaki Shinomiya).
RCT-396 Beautiful Mother Incest Contest Spin Off Title. The Beautiful Mom, Mrs. Aikawa's Incest Life (PM me if you want decensored version)
1rct00396pl.jpg
Another movie by ROCKET Studio, which later became the prequel to RCT-396, and perhaps, has become a classic. I'm sure a lot of people have seen it by now.
But once again, @George1967 is giving us the chance to look at the movie in a new way.
(PM me if you want decensored version)
RCT-368 The Dirty Son Who Wants To Fuck His Mom Is The Proposer! Beautiful Mother Incest Contest
1rct00368pl.jpg

Attachments

• RCT-368_eng.rar
    20.8 KB · Views: 842

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... as I was telling you, a day ago: the fact that I made that mistake with the actress Aoi ... led to a happy coincidence, that now I will be able to post decensored SNIS movies (which are better decensored), so you can enjoy this gorgeous actress more.
... so today I'm going to post a wonderful movie of hers:
SNIS-618 with subtitles for which you have to thank @Suiko (who gave me the Chinese subtitles) ... I just translated it in English you synchronized it with the decensored movie (which you receive as usual with PM to me)!
upload_2020-8-19_21-24-38.jpeg

Attachments

• SNIS-618_en.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 787

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
I have a request: I found 2 movies that I really want to decensored:
1) SBNR-334 (NSPS-240)
2) NSPS-186
... someone has a subtitle (in any language) for one of the 2 movies
(the order of interest is the one written by me 1, 2) !!!
... I asked @AgarabjeM for too many movies ... and I wouldn't want to bother him with these 2 movies anymore! ... works, anyway ... and I thank him once again!
Thank you for any help!
——————-
PS “... I bought the SBNR-334 movie in HD format with 6000kb (which you can't find on the R18 either) ... but the NSPS-186 movie (it's a sequel to a special movie, posted by me here with something more time ago = JUC-991) .. and unfortunately, I only found it on a torrent (I uploaded it) and it was related to another movie - I separated them and noticed that it was SD (800x450 ) at 3000kb (and I raised it with Filmora9 to 4000kb) ... and it's something acceptable, but far from what I wanted for decensored!”

Last edited: