Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
... finally, I managed to complete the subtitles for the movie AVOP-054 (a "Henry Tsukamoto" movie). I remind you that the subtitle is made by me from scratch with pyTranscribe, then corrected, to make sense of some of the sentences ... so I can't say that it is a very good subtitle, but I assure you that it is satisfactory and in addition it is corrected and synced with the decensored version of the movie (as usual ... you get the decensored version with a private message to me) ... to please:
==================

Hi again, George,

This is the last one from me for several hours!

Would you please share your decensored version of AVOP-054 with me? I'm going to create a smaller folder with just JAV that are decensored/uncensored and have subs. As things stand right now, virtually all will be from you! LOL!

Thank you!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
==================

Hi again, George,

This is the last one from me for several hours!

Would you please share your decensored version of AVOP-054 with me? I'm going to create a smaller folder with just JAV that are decensored/uncensored and have subs. As things stand right now, virtually all will be from you! LOL!

Thank you!

X-Man
My apologies to all. I intended that to be a PM going just to George 1867 but it's late here and I'm tired. Please accept my apologies.

X-Man

Beast1996

May 30, 2020
Other than SNIS 166, what are some other "female investigator" title had had sub? I tried to use the search function, but seemingly it is not great since many sub post included code.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... at the request of a friend, I also decensored the movie OKSN-207 ... here is the subtitle: it is very good (it also has color texts to distinguish the dialogues), but I corrected it very little and synchronized it with the movie decensored ... which you can receive (as usual) with a private message:
-----------------------
UPDATE !!! .. YES! thanks for pointing me to the error! I have now uploaded good subtitles (in English) ... PS "@richlist ... I am pleasantly surprised that you recognized the Romanian language"

Attachments

• oksn207pl.jpg
    oksn207pl.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 122
  • OKSN-207_EN.rar
    12.5 KB · Views: 674
Last edited:

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Other than SNIS 166, what are some other "female investigator" title had had sub? I tried to use the search function, but seemingly it is not great since many sub post included code.
——-
... you're only interested in the theme "Investigator", or do you want a certain actress to star in such a film?

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
... at the request of a friend, I also decensored the movie OKSN-207 ... here is the subtitle: it is very good (it also has color texts to distinguish the dialogues), but I corrected it very little and synchronized it with the movie decensored ... which you can receive (as usual) with a private message:
thanks for this yu kawakami is a great jav actress but the subtitles are not in english when i downloaded them its Romanian subtitles i believe any chance you have the english subtitle to upload

Reactions: Banghead

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Here's a link to a search for the term Investigator (捜査官) at javlibrary. It's 43 pages long:
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_searchbytitle.php?&searchid=93052
You've got a Sora Aoi video on page 9, and that series (SOE) continues to page 13 and comes back a few pages later, and then there's a series by Idea Pocket on page 10-13 and further (IPTD).
A few IPZ on page 15-17 and then you start seeing SNIS, MIGD and WANZ, too. SNIS-043 with Kimito Ayumi is pretty brutal.
Just take a look and I'm sure you'll find something worth your time. There's a LOT to choose from.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Just the theme. Thanks.
... on this theme, I have over 50 subtitles (in different languages - mostly Asian) ... but @ericf gave you a thread ... search there (say 10 movie titles) ... and I'll tell you what I have of them ... because I don't have time to look in the 50 subtitles ...!

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Heyzo.jpg

I am somewhat hesitant to post this file, since this jav has almost no story and the dialogue is virtually nothing but the usual sex talk during fucking we hear in every JAV. However, the video is uncensored and the sex is pretty good, including some nice pussy fingering that we never get to see in the typical censored action. So take it for what it is worth.

Attachments

• HEYZO-1048 .rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 732

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Hey Makkdom,

Thank you for the link. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or I'm just being impatient but when I click on either of the lease-SPAM-like links, I'm still taken to a page from "https://yourpdfconverters.com/" which isn't what I'm looking for. I'm going to play with it a little longer but 5 minutes spent trying to get through the "redirects" is normally my limit. Is there something that's obvious to you that I'm doing wrong or has that link you provided been highjacked by someone else?

Thanks again, for the link. I'm a fan of Henry Tsukamoto's work. :)

X-Man

I don't know why that site does not give me the same problems you are experiencing, xavcierw. I use UBlock as an ad blocker and it gets me to the downloads with no trouble. In any case, if you have filejoker, here is a direct download link to the jav. Hope it works.

https://filejoker.net/5qfknjmb16ky

Reactions: xavcierw

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
I sent a message and he(?) said it's no longer needed, will be closed down, and apologized. No other explanation. Maybe there is enough money made from the pop-up ads that started a while ago. Not sure.

In any case, all his files are still available for download on the site, as far as I can tell. He only does subbed movies on Friday and Saturday, but he puts up a lot of videos every day of the week.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Don't worry about that, I myself quite enjoy scenes where it's just dirty talk, and I'm sure a few of own my shared subs were pretty much that. So your work is appreciated!

Not every sub has to be a desaturated Attackers drama about some ugly bastard/brother/father-in-law raping his helpless neighbor/sister/daughter-in-law, and thank god for that, cuz I get bored of that same script pretty quickly.

Thanks, Shiyuan. I confess that I fast-forward through a lot of the rapey stuff in many videos to get to the parts where the woman begins to enjoy it because she just can't help herself.

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Am working on my own english subtitles from scratch - been using some of the programs recommended in this thread - Quick Question: if some dialogue wasn't caught by the computer, can I insert decimals in between lines on the .srt file?

Example:

00:01:10,123 --> 00:01:12,365
Dad!

00:01:13,667 --> 00:01:15,983
Good Morning!

00:01:17,980 -->00:01:19,847
Morning, Azumi-chan

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Am working on my own english subtitles from scratch - been using some of the programs recommended in this thread - Quick Question: if some dialogue wasn't caught by the computer, can I insert decimals in between lines on the .srt file?

Example:

Dad!

Good Morning!

Morning, Azumi-chan
... it is not possible to use numbers with decimals (you only need to use integers ... and in order) ... but I think it is possible to renumber the dialog lines with EditSubtitle ... I do a lot with that program ( I did not renumber) ... but, it is possible to do. I put together subtitles from pieces of film (initially broken) .. I join them and complete the subtitles for the whole movie ... anyway that program helps me a lot!

Reactions: Jeet Roi

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Depending on which program you use you don't have to use the correct numbers. As long as you save it as another file, the timing will decide which number each line will have.
Open in Aegisub or SubtitleEdit and you're good to go. You should work with a program that lets you view and listen to the video while you work on it.

Babatu

Apr 3, 2018

Example:

Dad!

Good Morning!

Morning, Azumi-chan
You should try to use divxland, its really good sub editor specifically timing the sub, since it's done realtime just by left click on your mouse while listen to the conversation to timing it.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... I would like to make a new gift = it is about the movie SDDE-447 ... it has uncorrected subtitles (like expressions) - because it is a subtitle of 2166 lines of dialogue (ie the whole movie is translated, without exceptions ) ... but, the subtitle is synced with the censored movie (which you get from me with a private message) ... but I warn you that the movie has 9.4GB (it's long, it's FHD and it's decensored well, considering that movies: SDDE, RCT and GVG are decensored the most difficult) ...

PS "I warned you that the movie is 9.4GB and please don't ask me to convert the movie to a lower resolution ... I worked hard on this decensored movie and its subtitles ... who and it he wants to do it! "

1sdde447pl.jpg

Attachments

• SDDE-447_en.rar
    48.5 KB · Views: 679
Last edited: